Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Beat My Wife For Refusing Sex, Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat My Wife For Refusing Sex, Man Tells Court (456 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Beat My Wife For Refusing Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
A 40-year-old man, Salau Kehinde, has told a Customary Court in Ikorodu, Lagos, that he physically abused his wife, Shakirat, 32, whenever she refuses to have sex with him, but that he had no intention of bathing her in hot water.

Shakirat had approached the court seeking for dissolution of their 10-year old marriage, blessed with two children.

According to her, “he would beat me whenever I returned from work. He would beat me when I told him I was too tired to have sex, or for any flimsy excuse. I want this court to dissolve our marriage and grant me custody of our children.”

Reacting to the wife’s allegation, Kehinde, who resides at 9, Fatai Oloko Street, Haruna, Ikorodu, assented to the claim that he used to beat her whenever she denied him sex and if she came home late from her trading business.

“I merely boiled the water so I could threaten her with it. I had no intention of bathing her in the water.

“She refuses to cook for me when she is pregnant. She also said I should look for another wife.”

Kehinde promised to stop beating or threatening his wife, adding that he was willing to take her back if she wants to stay with him.

The Court President, Olu Adebiyi, adjourned the matter to September 13 for possible reconciliation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-beat-my-wife-for-refusing-sex-man-tells-court/
Re: I Beat My Wife For Refusing Sex, Man Tells Court by pweedyuz(f): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Willing 2 take her back ??

Woman,,pls carry ur bags nd leave
Re: I Beat My Wife For Refusing Sex, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
the man is an Animal, period.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For Support / Newly Arrived Imported Fish Pond Coñstruction Materials / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.