Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! (1877 Views)

Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals / This Will Make You Shake Your Head In Dismay With Recruitment In Nigeria, Haba! / Businesses That Will Boom In 2017 And Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
HOPE IS NOT LOST! YOU CAN MAKE HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND OR EVEN MILLIONS- WHO KNOWS YOUR CAPABILITY? BEFORE DECEMBER 2015 WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL IF YOU GET SERIOUS!

Jumia Nigeria is giving you a great opportunity that may soon close. Discover how to make money from Jumia itself.
You will be trained by Jumia and registered to start a sales career that can change your life and family.

If after reading this you still say you're looking for job and you just sit at home then then you should know you're not really ready for one!

Just send the following information to my email address below not here please
1. Your official name,( first name then last name or surname)
2. Active email address
3. Mobile phone number
4. Any of the locations below closest to you, give some time and
and you will receive a message from Jumia telling you the next date, time and location for the Business Meeting. Choose any of these locations

Lagos
Port Harcourt
Abuja
Warri
Kano
Kaduna
Benin-City
Ibadan
Calabar
Abeokuta
Owerri
Enugu
Uyo
Ilorin
Bayelsa

Expecting your message! Don't procrastinate.

mailboominn@gmail.com Please title the message JUMIA BOM
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Let me also add that there's a competition currently on among those who are participating. It will end 31st of August.

First prize is N30,000 while Second prize is N10,000

You can still join. Send me your information on time. mailboominn@gmail.com.

Lagos BOM is taking place this Thursday by 5pm at Jumia office. I need to send your information to the coordinator. If interested send me the above information and you will get the information you need.
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
If you just need credible extra income apart from your everyday job. This is your opportunity.

Jumia pays every two weeks so you won't need to be waiting till month end again!

Are you still waiting? Here is an opportunity to join Jumia sales force. No gate-crashing. Let Jumia send you a message on when to come. Become Jumia Sales Consultant!
mailboominn@gmail.com (this is my personal email o... Once I send your info, Jumia will contact you.)
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
What QUALIFICATION DO YOU NEED?

A will to succeed

Ability to make decisions by yourself

Willingness to connect with other people or to learn how to do so

...This is entrepreneurship not scholarship so if you have mouth and you have family and friends, if you live anywhere in Nigeria and have access to JUMIA on the internet you can participate.
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
If your initial is OCA and your number ends with 940 is the O your first name?
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
All information sent had been forwarded.
You will receive a message from Jumia.

You may kindly encourage those doubting by mentioning it once Jumia contact you.

Thanks.

KEEP SENDING IN YOUR INFORMATION.
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
All information sent had been forwarded.
You will receive a message from Jumia.

You may kindly encourage those doubting by mentioning it once Jumia contact you.

Thanks.

KEEP SENDING IN YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU HAVEN'T.
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
I'm working on all emails received.
Please confirm if you sent in all required information. Someone did not include location.

Also, for the name, I just need your first and last(sur)name.

Thanks
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by glingev(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hello,
I've forwarded all data you sent up to this point to Jumia data base and I have been contacted by Jumia on email acknowledging this.

A Gland Slam BOM is holding this Saturday.There you will likely meet people who started like you are about starting and have made it to the top.

If you sent in your information, expect a message for your location from Jumia.

In Lagos today, the meeting is holding at Plot 109 Adeniyi Jones.
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Just got an invite from jumia..please what is it all about? Thanks
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
mauryn87:
Just got an invite from jumia..please what is it all about? Thanks

If you are invited for a BOM (that is business opportunity meeting), the meeting is meant to educate you on how to start making money as a Jumia Sales Agent.
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2015
PMIcon:

If you are invited for a BOM (that is business opportunity meeting), the meeting is meant to educate you on how to start making money as a Jumia Sales Agent.

thanks
Re: Jumia Wants To Make You A Millionaire! by PMIcon(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
In case you couldn't attend the Jumia BOM on Thursday, The Grand Slam BOM holds tomorrow 29th August 2015 in many locations across the country

Forward the required information in the first post above to mailboominn@gmail.comand you will get an email from me stating all the locations for tomorrow. You will also get a direct message from Jumia.

Our people in Kano will have theirs 5th of September.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Engineers / Urgent!! / Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.