Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know (1106 Views)

Choose Your Best Subject Here And Someone Will Ask You A Question / Let Us Take A Moment Of Silence For The Kids Attending This School. Photo / What Do You Call A Group Of ...? Some Collection Nouns You Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by bebene: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
My younger sister once asked me 'whats the difference between hotel and motel' i just told her they are the same thing.
share yours.
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
A hotel provides paid lodging to tourists and may also provide a number of other services or amenities, such as a restaurant, swimming pool, and/or spa. Many hotels are also arranged to hold conferences and meetings, thus making them useful locations for business meetups. A rating system of one to five stars exists as a means to compare the quality of hotels and their amenities.
Motel is a word derived from the term "motorist's hotel." This was a term used to indicate when a hotel provided ample parking, a feature that is particularly useful to Americans and Canadians who frequently travel long distances on major highway and interstate systems. Initially, motel rooms had doors that faced the parking lot, making coming and going especially easy. Today, this may or may not be the case, as some motels now have inward-facing doors that connect to common areas.

Here it is. Just in case

Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by derrick333(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol,my uncle's daughter (cousin) ask me to teach ha mechnics in physics,I told ha we need scientific calculator,sins den I no visit dem again
bebene:
My younger sister once asked me 'whats the difference between hotel and motel' i just told her they are the same thing.
share yours.
Urs is izi now ,d difrnce btw hotel n motel is ,m and h grin

Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by MrRhymes101(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
WOULD SIMPLY CONFUSE HIM WITH D THINGS I KNOW
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by bebene: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
vfactor:
A hotel provides paid lodging to tourists and may also provide a number of other services or amenities, such as a restaurant, swimming pool, and/or spa. Many hotels are also arranged to hold conferences and meetings, thus making them useful locations for business meetups. A rating system of one to five stars exists as a means to compare the quality of hotels and their amenities.
Motel is a word derived from the term "motorist's hotel." This was a term used to indicate when a hotel provided ample parking, a feature that is particularly useful to Americans and Canadians who frequently travel long distances on major highway and interstate systems. Initially, motel rooms had doors that faced the parking lot, making coming and going especially easy. Today, this may or may not be the case, as some motels now have inward-facing doors that connect to common areas.

Here it is. Just in case
if it was now,even if i dont know, i would just searched on google.
thanks
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by Joshuadon: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrRhymes101:

I will keep him busy with answers that will rack his brain while i stylishly look for the answer via Google or give him a bias answer & later educate him more after researchingcheesy
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by Joshuadon: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrRhymes101:

I will keep him busy with answers that will rack his brain while i stylishly look for the answer via Google or give him a bias answer & later educate him more after doing some more research on thaTcheesy

Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by Zonacom(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:
Lol,my uncle's daughter (cousin) ask me to teach ha mechnics in physics,I told ha we need scientific calculator,sins den I no visit dem again grin
Lmao! Sharp guy

Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by derrick333(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Zonacom:

Lmao! Sharp guy
Omo atall atall bad pass
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by barackohandso(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:
Lol,my uncle's daughter (cousin) ask me to teach ha mechnics in physics,I told ha we need scientific calculator,sins den I no visit dem again

Lol. You funny gan oh. Because say you no sabi am grin
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by derrick333(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol. You funny gan oh. Because say you no sabi am grin
Aw man go do NA ?? D pikin wan bring my leg outside
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by barackohandso(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
derrick333:
Aw man go do NA ?? D pikin wan bring my leg outside
Hehehe grin grin you for google am na
Re: That Moment Of Shame Your Younger One Ask You Of Something You Dont Know by derrick333(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
barackohandso:

Hehehe grin grin you for google am na
HAhahahahahahahahahhahhhh u worst pass me o, u for google mechnics ?anof calculations de am NA ,dats y I say we need scientific calc,assumin ñà find X or y or z e4 beta calculations way b say NA wit greeck alphabet ,aw I wan take ask google

How Do Parents Identify The Older Twin When Giving Birth / Jamb Results Via Sms: Share Your Jamb Scores Here / Nigeria Institutions With Best Strikers(lols)