Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hard Brick Lg G2 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hard Brick Lg G2 (1837 Views)

Iphone 5c And Lg G2 For Sale / Infinix Hot Note (x551) Hard Brick Solution / US Used HTC M8 For Sale 53k, LG g2 28k, brand new huawei honor 5X 70k_ sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Brick Lg G2 by ewerex(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Can any one help me out with this problem

Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by GogetterMD(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
ewerex:
Can any one help me out with this problem
Bros, this is a soft brick and not a hardbrick.
Do you have any recovery software installed on the phone?
If not, you will be needing LG PC suite and Odin for the recovery. Check XDA forum for more details
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by ewerex(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2015
GogetterMD:

Bros, this is a soft brick and not a hardbrick.
Do you have any recovery software installed on the phone?
If not, you will be needing LG PC suite and Odin for the recovery. Check XDA forum for more details

I have recovery installed but i cant access it. bu i cant access the phone on the PC . The LGE Android MTP Device will not update on the PC.
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by funken: 1:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Ewerex xda forum is ur friend...go to the forum - xdadevelopers.com and search for 'lg g2 stock rom'

Pls make sure you download for ur particular model as not doing so will totally brick ur phone..mention me if you are not sure of what to do. Again make sure u down load d right Rom for ur phone

1 Like

Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by ewerex(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2015
funken:
Ewerex xda forum is ur friend...go to the forum - xdadevelopers.com and search for 'lg g2 stock rom'

Pls make sure you download for ur particular model as not doing so will totally brick ur phone..mention me if you are not sure of what to do. Again make sure u down load d right Rom for ur phone

Thank you bro, i have all the necessary file with me. i have done this before and it work perfectly well when i did this last year i don't know why it will not work this time around. the real issue now is that The LGE Android MTP Device will not update on the PC i have try different LG drivers. the system didnt see the phone
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by funken: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2015
ewerex:

Thank you bro, i have all the necessary file with me. i have done this before and it work perfectly well when i did this last year i don't know why it will not work this time around. the real issue now is that The LGE Android MTP Device will not update on the PC i have try different LG drivers. the system didnt see the phone

pm me we can talk...
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by ewerex(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2015
No solution on this phone yet
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by javijabor1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
ewerex:
No solution on this phone yet

This is a soft brick not hard brick.
Flash the original stock firmware back to the phone all should be well.
All you need is the Original Firmware and Recent Odin.

Thank me later smiley
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by ewerex(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
javijabor1:

This is a soft brick not hard brick.
Flash the original stock firmware back to the phone all should be well.
All you need is the Original Firmware and Recent Odin.

Thank me later smiley

I have done that my brother before coming here, it is the same issue
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by ewerex(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
undecided?
Re: Hard Brick Lg G2 by Xbox222: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
ewerex:

I have done that my brother before coming here, it is the same issue
Were you able to rectify the issue with the lg g2

(1) (Reply)

Customized Led Neon Signage Lights / Big Bass Sardine Sdy019 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers Back In Stock!!!! / Urgent Sales: Icloud Locked Iphone 5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.