Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! (1587 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria / Customer Service: Best And Worst Bank Branches On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by wealthinfos(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Am regreating banking with this bank!

I had an ATM debit/dispense error from sterling bank, Rumola rd, Port Harcourt very close to my bank, First bank. I have gone to first bank to lodge complain severally, and nothing has been done. I am frustrated. For almost 2months now, they have refused to return back my hard earn money. Am thinking of filling a suite against them, pls advise me how to go about this.

1 Like

Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by Unsad(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
What dyu now want to call Eco Bank

1 Like

Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by bigtt76(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
They are all the same joooooor! I have one dispense error on an International ATM (Ghana to be precise and on their subsidiary's ATM) pending with GTBank and they are telling 45 days since 13th July 2015 ...I de wait them shaaa

wealthinfos:
Am regreating banking with this bank!

I had an ATM debit/dispense error from sterling bank, Rumola rd, Port Harcourt very close to my bank, First bank. I have gone to first bank to lodge complain severally, and nothing has been done. I am frustrated. For almost 2months now, they have refused to return back my hard earn money. Am thinking of filling a suite against them, pls advise me how to go about this.
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by sseunth(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
The problem is from sterling bank o......if sterling bank didn't return the money, first bank won't do anything
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by goke4all(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
Send an email or call first contact. You can lodge the complain on the bank website
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by emmy85: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
First bank is a very useless bank, 21k got missing in my account since last year and they are yet to explain to me what went wrong talkless of refunding my money.
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by wealthinfos(m): 1:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Stealing with pattern. What a bank!
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by wealthinfos(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2015
sseunth:
The problem is from sterling bank o......if sterling bank didn't return the money, first bank won't do anything

And how do you mean? U mean sterling bank is the one holding my money for since 2months now? I dont get
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by wealthinfos(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2015
sseunth:

And how do you mean? U mean sterling bank is the one holding my money for since 2months now? I dont get it
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by sseunth(m): 5:45am On Aug 27, 2015
wealthinfos:

And how do you mean? U mean sterling bank is the one holding my money for since 2months now? I dont get it
u used sterling bank atm and not first bank
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by wealthinfos(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
sseunth:
u used sterling bank atm and not first bank

but my money is saved in first bank and not sterling bank, so how can sterling bank be holding my cash? Ok u mean i shuld go demand my cash frm sterling bank?
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by sseunth(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
wealthinfos:

but my money is saved in first bank and not sterling bank, so how can sterling bank be holding my cash? Ok u mean i shuld go demand my cash frm sterling bank?
this is it....u used sterling bank atm....the money inside the atm is for sterling bank and not for first bank.....so u using the atm, their machine will use first bank server to gv u the money....first bank will pay sterling bank the money to gv u....but since the atm did not dispense the money....ur money is with sterling bank and not first bank......so u need to go to first bank, they will send mail to sterling bank...if sterling bank did nt return the money, you won't get anything from first bank cus they have no evidence that u did not collect the money, the evidence is with sterling bank.....so trouble first bank for them to send the mail to the sterling bank.....

This always take more than 3weeks
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by wealthinfos(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
sseunth:
this is it....u used sterling bank atm....the money inside the atm is for sterling bank and not for first bank.....so u using the atm, their machine will use first bank server to gv u the money....first bank will pay sterling bank the money to gv u....but since the atm did not dispense the money....ur money is with sterling bank and not first bank......so u need to go to first bank, they will send mail to sterling bank...if sterling bank did nt return the money, you won't get anything from first bank cus they have no evidence that u did not collect the money, the evidence is with sterling bank.....so trouble first bank for them to send the mail to the sterling bank.....

This always take more than 3weeks

and you think they have not sent mail to sterling bank for since 2months?
Re: First Bank, The Worst Bank In Nigeria! by sseunth(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
wealthinfos:

and you think they have not sent mail to sterling bank for since 2months?
sterling bank might not reply for the next 6mnths......

In my schl, enterprise bank atm withheld my money on friday and I reported on money at first bank.

The customer care guy sent the mail in my frnt, I got my money back after 3mnths

(1) (Reply)

Clear Steps On Owning A Community Pharmacy In Nigeria / My Bitter Experience Wit Diamond Bank PLC / Paypal Money Receiving Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.