Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh (34230 Views)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by sydraay: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Senseless talk
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Godfather01: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
hahahahaha...watch this policeman in this short funny clip.LIKE & SHARE with friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iWfEB7WFe8

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by abbey621(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well said Tonto! In all you do don't forget moderation. Finding a balance to life is the key to happiness. Some guys spend their life thinking about nothing but sex then find themselves in their late 30s to 40s with no accomplishments, while other guys preoccupied themselves with making money and neglect their woman physically. There's no such thing as a perfect human being some just try more than others, as far as I know we are all f*cking learners!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by sukkot: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
christinie:
are you Hausa?
i am hausa. ka chifo ? dan boro uba shege

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sincerely,a tattoo girl don't make a good home as wife.some of the tatoos nigerian ladies draw on their body are not for fashion.They have insert charm so that they can use it to control aristos.Guyz should beware.

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
if this cheat hit front page I promise to upload my unclad piss

Rubbish!
GUY WHERE IS THE NUDE NA
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by uniquejessy(f): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
hahahahaha,na wa o

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol, married for 2 seconds and you've turned into a relationship expert. cheesy

Make I see anybotty that'll insult me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
MzzTega:
Hmmmm.

Pastor Tonto Dikeh Churchill
i was like WTF shocked shocked
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by friends4ever(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mr. Churchill is so reasonable. Where is Ini Edo?

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by MzzTega(f): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
AdaNri1:
i was like WTF shocked shocked
Hahahahahahahaha. she is high.

2 Likes

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by ibedun: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not totally true.

If you've got all that big house and pay all the bills you're still nothing without a diick to match all that achievement.

Your woman might end up sleeping with the gateman who cares about nothing but diicking anything dicckable with a ferocity that can only be compared to the fighting prowess of the Spartans. grin

"Hey buster, what do you mean?"
"I banged like a ferocious animal for 30 straight years" "now it takes me a whole week to recover after a single round.......so all my houses and cars and cash still makes me nothing" "explain yourself buddy" You must be in your 20s or early 30s.
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
adonbilivit:
where is rozzay
Lol... Rozzayy dey fine. She is pregnant with my baby that's why she no dey too dey online. grin
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by greatestman(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
donholy28:
In other words Churchill is good but he's not giving her good sex

Your IQ is not here maybe from another planet. You just said it all.

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Rilwayne001: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
sukkot:

grin grin grin grin ROTFL grin
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by sukkot: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin grin ROTFL grin
bros no be small thing oo grin

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by holluwai(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
adonbilivit:
yeah I know! he is only good if he is rich and is also a son of an ex president abi? Tonto is a hustler

Not Obasanjos son oh, he's just related to him.
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by christinie(f): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
sukkot:
ubanka yauchi
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by holluwai(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
otunsman:
Sincerely,a tattoo girl don't make a good home as wife.some of the tatoos nigerian ladies draw on their body are not for fashion.They have insert charm so that they can use it to control aristos.Guyz should beware.

Hmmmm, you dey make some sense oh.
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not totally true.

If you've got all that big house and pay all the bills you're still nothing without a diick to match all that achievement.

Your woman might end up sleeping with the gateman who cares about nothing but diicking anything dicckable with a ferocity that can only be compared to the fighting prowess of the Spartans. grin
SPARTAA!!!! Ahooooo!! cheesy

Every woman wants a Spartan in bed. Heckk, a darned Conan the Barbarian!! But if that is all you have to bring to the table then keep your extra long, extra thick endowments in your trousers. No romance without finance. That's Tonto's point.

All in all, we need a Spartan in bed who also has a Zuckerbag pocket wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by KanwuliaJara: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hear ye!
Hear ye!

All ye BLOKOS-HUNTERS!!!!!!! grin
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Gmajor(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
kingobozy:
After she has tasted all the d**KS in Las gidi and beyond she now thinks she has the moral justification to give advice. I'm not judging though. To all ladies out there if the SEX is what works for you then by all means make yourself happy, enjoy your life and knock yourself out so long as you bear in mind that every actions has equal and opposite reactions.

actually IF she has done all you accused her, then she is in a better position to give advice to others
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by bigiyaro(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
donholy28:
she is really missin her ex's hot dik.
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by rabbuy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
donholy28:
I think say na only me notice
She dey use style complain but yet consolling her self
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Pdizzle(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Girls always turn to inspirational speakers and preachers when their economy and chocolate containers are empty.

Funny enough the younger ones will not learn until their container clicks empty too.

True talk, the female folks can be so funny. When it gets rough they turn to philosophers, when they are back to single they turn to preachers, reminding us they need God alone. And the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by awesome11(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
if this cheat hit front page I promise to upload my unclad piss

Rubbish!
Waiting for those picx... Endeavor to use a 18MP digital camera..
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
adesegun121:
Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh took her time to explain the issues relating to her marriage:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/your-lover-is-giving-you-good-sex.html

Church To the Hill

Chairmanno

The surest and he's a nice brother

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by okonja(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Half right
But yu never jam hausa man dick Sha, na their your puzzay go die.

Like she said, " Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good", so the same with Hausa man you talk about, "Fat Dick doesn't mean he would be good in bed"...Not all of them possesses that feature... cool cool
Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Tonto's ex was fvcking her and did NOT commit... seems new husband is not as good as her ex in fvcking... smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Neplusultra(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
sukkot:
gbenu soun ara binrin yi lipsrsealed
Alariwo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh by Neplusultra(f): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mintycynty:
it's not for you to feel dats y he is marrying tonto n not u, in other words tonto is. Feeling him dats y she agreed 2 marry him. So shove ur shit up ur ass.
You are very Silly Asshole! Get lost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / "Stop Assuming" - Zlatan Ibile Looking Dapper With Rahman Jago (PHOTOS) / Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.