Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Seun Where's The Modify Button? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Where's The Modify Button? (924 Views)

Seun Where's My Diary ???..what Have You Done With It ?. / Seun! Seun! Seun! Where Is My Post Amnesty Or Emergency? / Seun,where Is The 'e-mail Page To Friend' Icon/function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Where's The Modify Button? by tamme: 2:54am On Mar 30, 2009
angry
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Sammy107d(m): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2009
angry angry!!
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Sissy3(f): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2009
the modify button is on vacation, so chill tongue
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by desgiezd(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2009
Please bring it back fast
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Jakumo(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2009
As that old aviator's saying goes, takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

If you have successfully taken off from Murtala Airport with the rough draft of your Nairaland post, by writing your thoughts down as you climb out and transition into cruise mode, then you must PRECISELY configure your aircraft for that final approach and landing phase at the correct airspeed, with your gear locked down, flaps extended per schedule, and all relevant prayer checklists observed using the spell checker, while proof-reading multiple times, BEFORE you finally touch down " on the numbers" by actuating the "reply" button, if you do not wish to bounce down the runway eratically or crash in flames, to the great amusement of the gathered onlookers and photographers.

Say NO to the modify button.
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by redsun(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2009
Crazy eeh.There is a great deal of nigerian character about this forum.Go to hell,for all i care,i make the rules,very authoritative and indifferent sometimes.
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by honeric01(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2009
CREDIT CRUNCH on nairaland, it cost alot to keep the modify button on nairaland.
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Pataki: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2009
Jakumo:

As that old aviator's saying goes, takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

If you have successfully taken off from Murtala Airport with the rough draft of your Nairaland post, by writing your thoughts down as you climb out and transition into cruise mode, then you must PRECISELY configure your aircraft for that final approach and landing phase at the correct airspeed, with your gear locked down, flaps extended per schedule, and all relevant prayer checklists observed using the spell checker, while proof-reading multiple times, BEFORE you finally touch down " on the numbers" by actuating the "reply" button, if you do not wish to bounce down the runway eratically or crash in flames, to the great amusement of the gathered onlookers and photographers.

DANG!

Absolute NO!
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by tamme: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2009

shut up
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Jakumo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2009
[size=15pt]No missed approaches, go-rounds or aborted landings can be permitted henceforth.[/size].

We're so sorry, Uncle Tamme, but the modify button is now officially history, no matter how angry you become.

Try bashing your head repeatedly against the nearest wall, whilst hollering this phrase : " I am mad as hell, and I won't take it any more". That procedure helps me sometimes, and is well worth the 7-day migraine headache that follows.
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by tamme: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2009
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh angry
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Jakumo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
Sanga Sungo
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2009
angry angry angry

Put the button back.
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Sammy107d(m): 5:18am On Apr 02, 2009
It's back !!! Back!!!!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Jakumo(m): 5:30am On Apr 02, 2009
Sammy107_d:

It's back !!! Back!!!!!!! cheesy grin

Oh no. This cannot be true. I shall now boycott the modify button in protest of this surprise reversal.

Say No to the modify button.
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by tamme: 6:00am On Apr 02, 2009
its back

back

back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am so happpppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by blacksta(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2009
I cant find it
Re: Seun Where's The Modify Button? by Seun(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
Heh. It's back but not without negative consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nairalanders Are Jobless / Funny Rant About A Rude Girl At Second Cup / So Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.