Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) (3378 Views)

Ronaldo, Neymar, 8+ Soccer Players And Their Adorable Pets / Abuja Beauty Pageant And Top Comedians 2017 / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Many top Nigerian comedians have got adorable families.Despite the fame and too much money associated with their profession,these seven top Nigerian comedians have been able to keep their family going.

Comedians Alibaba,Julius Agwu,Klint da Drunk,Basketmouth,Bovi,AY and I Go Dye.

Their adorable families are shown in the photos above in the order that I listed their names above.

Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
More pics

Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
sixtuschimere:
More pics
More pics

Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
sixtuschimere:
More pics
Another pic

Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good. They look happy. I can be funny at times too. grin
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wen u compare Basketmouth/I go dye pictures of 10yrs ago and nw, u il knw...Money is good
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Money is good
Yes oo
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by DeNoble1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by eyeview: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please can somebody look at I go die and then look at his wife and honestly tell me if that woman would have married him when he was still suffering inside warri.
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by angelTI(f): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
They all look lovely.

I go dye and his family would score the lowest if I were to award mark cool
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by RedCard1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nice families. Basket Mouth has a beautiful wife o.

I go Die has good eyes for women as well.

One word for that of AY= ADORABLE. I just love the way he presents his family to us with much grace
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
eyeview:
Please can somebody look at I go die and then look at his wife and honestly tell me if that woman would have married him when he was still suffering inside warri.
Love is blind
Re: Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) by eyeview: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Love is blind

How is that the love goes blind when the young man leaves the suffering level and hammers?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Expose Her Panties On Screen(see Pix) / WARNING!!! LADIES ONLY: January 2017 Aso Ebi Styles / If U Dont Remember Any Of This, Then Am Not Your Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.