Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us (10496 Views)

Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us / John Mikel Obi Is Far Overrated! / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by switch47(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
grin grin grin grin MIKEL is a super chicken---------- yeye fowl!!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by GeorgeD1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2009
the boy is disgracing himself everyday grin
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2009
yesooo mikel is a disgrace. he disgraced himself yesterday when he added fa cup to his lists. he even disgraced himself in the pre-season where he contributed so much in the chelsea team that won the world club challange cup in usa. from all indications, he will be very relevant to this chelsea side that has promised a lot for the football world.
what a profitable disgrace?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by GeorgeD1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
yeah. you can say that. keep on glorifying the dude. looks like you expect him to share
his 'prize' with you. sorry o! the guy no even know say you exist. continue defending
him to your last breath. it's your call.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
@George_D,
do not be jealous or envious because he or they are not bringing their wealth to share with u.
appreciate progressives and God will bless u.
is it easy for someone to make out a hill out of a valley.
these guys have just played themselves from streets of nigeria into the knowledges of great sportsmen with their bank accounts overflowing. their families at peace and always remember them with pride.
do u know what it means for such guys to pay a visit to important places. ivory coast was in a standstill just for the arrieval of yaya toure who was part of the side the won the champions league.
think of what it will look like if a nigerian happens to be involved. yar adua will be kept standing at the airport awaiting for just one boy. have u ever asked urself, who u are.
stop being greedy my dear. greed can only take u aback.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by GeorgeD1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
bros, it's not about jealousy.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
then define ur stance. can a blind man lead a blind man? what is ur position in life that makes u a perfect adviser? if u must face the truth, mikel is doing better than u so what kind of advise do u intend to give to someone who is better than u? if there is anyone who needs advise here, i think is u and i.
God has blessed him to the extent that if at his age now, he decides to quit football at all levels, he will remain comfortable till the end of his life.
so far so good, he has won a pre-season tourenament and community shield and hopes for some more. football is all about achievements and for a player to play himself into a star studded chelsea, i think it is only nigerians will see such player as a failure.
we are so wicked and doomed that we have gone blind to things other see hence the standstill situation in everything we do as a people.
mikel is not a politician nor any form of public office holder in nigeria rather he is an individual strugler who through his personal efforts have seen the light of the day.
look at this topic and other topics on this forum and u will quite agree with me that nigerians are greedy and envious of the guy.
we must look at other countries and embrace our heroes who have made nigeria proud at one point or the other.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by GeorgeD1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
as long as you continue with this attitude of yours, all argument will be
lost on you, i'm afraid.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2009
as long as you continue with this attitude of yours, all argument will be
lost on you, i'm afraid.

@george,
wether the arguement is lost at, on, in, to, with, without, by me, am not interested as my only mission here is to tell u the undiluted truths.
suit urself. mikel is a blessed child and the type every mother will dream to have as a son and everyone except saddists will like to associate with.
what of u?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by GeorgeD1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
go ahead. it's your call.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2010
where are we today that mikel is not here?
have we finally won the world cup?
look at his achievements at the end of this season and tell me anyother nigerian that achieved that much.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by GeorgeD1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
i thought this thread was dead already? why are we revisiting it now?
just because nigeria lost yesterday? angry

sighs and exits thread in a huff
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
i thought this thread was dead already? why are we revisiting it now?
just because nigeria lost yesterday?

@george d,
nothing on this forum is dead. some issues were left to time and because their various seasons are over and the world cup is here without mikel, we can revisit useless topics like this one to remind useless ppl like u of the need to learn more about soccer and players before talking in public places and avoid demaging other ppl's names unnecessarily.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2010
^^^^ at least mikel would not behave like kaita off pitch and mess up the team. Etuhu minus 1

we can see without Mikel the defense was fully under pressure, the holding mid-fielders we took to the WC are -1
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2010
i just believe that nigerians are only greedy about the achievements of mikel otherwise, how can less priveledged nigerians not see what world class coaches have tested and trusted.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by tayoast(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2010
Mikel. . . Omo Oro!!
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2010
@maitema, george -d, witch47 and co,
where are we now? ur prayer that mikel be removed from the super eagles worked and what result do we have now?
do u still want him out or can he come in now that it is obvious ur messiahs cld not deliever u?
soccer knowledge is is far different from greed, anvy and jealous.
the earlier u open ur eyes to the things that world renowed coaches have seen in mikel the better for u.
mikel is not a national star rather he is an international star.
if u don't respect mikel for who he is, u can respect him for where he plays or the trophies he has added to his shelf this season.
remember not to forget, the more he play, the more money he add to his account. these guys are out there in search of greener pastures and believe me, greener pastures have a lot to do with EGO - OWO - KWUTI and the guy is really doing well for himself, his family and nigeria as a whole.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by tayoast(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
God Bless Mikel wherever he is.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2010
where are all the mikel haters? are they all dead or have they decided to hide their faces in shame?
let the originator of this useless thread show his face. where is the george ds and maitemas and the witches and wizards of this forum?
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
where is the idiot original poster of this thread topic?
is our football ruined now or not? if yes, by who? maybe mikel?
u that started this topic must speak now or forever remain dumb.
why on earth will idiots start topics that they cannot discuss?
where are his foolish supporters ?
have they all gone dumb?
somebody must talk now.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by chidichris(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2010
is the original poster of this topic still alive? pls we demand for a public appology for decieving ppl here.

Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by orangemen: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2010
where is that imbe that started this topic?
he must come and finish what he started.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by orangemen: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2010
where is the idiot that started this thread? is super eagles better than chelsea or is our coach better than that of chelsea? mumu threads with mumu posters.
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by semid4lyfe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
chidichris:

is the original poster of this topic still alive? pls we demand for a public appology for decieving ppl here.

I hereby apologize on behalf of the original poster of this thread. MIKEL IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Is Not A Super Eagle And Using Him Will Ruin Us by smartjyke(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
You guys should leave him alone. Why must you single him out of all the players to take al the blame ?
If You care then join the train here -->>
http://www.mikelobi..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Players Nigeria Should Never Loss To Other Countries Right Now! / 2018 Winter Olympic: Nigerian Team Among The Top 10 To Look Out For At The Games / Nigeria Defeats Cameroon 106-39. Qualifies For Quarter Final Of Afrobasket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.