Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Help! Contract Requirements Needed! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! Contract Requirements Needed! (517 Views)

How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / Confused About Contract Job And A Permanent Job / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Contract Requirements Needed! by Enddysun(f): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello beautiful people, i need help with securing contract from any oil servicing company but all i have is a registered company. I also want to know how to go about it since am new at these things. Thanks already!
Re: Help! Contract Requirements Needed! by Enddysun(f): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
LCredit is a fraudulent app. I borrowed money from them and under 24hours of late payment, they've started debiting me and within that time, I paid up my loan yet they debited me again but through a loan app I didn't register on, they denied it but later admitted to stealing my money. Please is this part of the deal?
Re: Help! Contract Requirements Needed! by Ch1g: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Following
Re: Help! Contract Requirements Needed! by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Enddysun:
LCredit is a fraudulent app. I borrowed money from them and under 24hours of late payment, they've started debiting me and within that time, I paid up my loan yet they debited me again but through a loan app I didn't register on, they denied it but later admitted to stealing my money. Please is this part of the deal?

Every loan company should be thrown in jail and the keys thrown into River niger angry

(1) (Reply)

Paid Internship Program At Wild Fusion Digital Center For Experienced And Fresh / Graduate Job: Apply URGENTLY / Job Vacancies// Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.