Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Other Side Of Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Other Side Of Death (531 Views)

Ikú "God Of Death" / I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Other Side Of Death by SonofIssachar: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2015
- Author Unknown

A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was leaving the room after paying a visit, and said, "Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side."

Very quietly, the doctor said, "I don't know."

"You don't know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?"

The doctor was holding the handle of the door, on the other side of which came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door a dog sprang into the room and leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.

Turning to the patient, the doctor said, "Did you notice that dog? He had never been in this room before. He did not know what was inside. He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened he sprang in without fear.

I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing: I know my Master is there, and that is enough. And when the door opens, I shall pass through with no fear, but with gladness.”

Meditation: But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. – 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.
Re: The Other Side Of Death by experimentist: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2015
hmm, I don't wanna die! cry
Re: The Other Side Of Death by vkon2(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2015
space book coolspace book
Re: The Other Side Of Death by Weah96: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
The fictional dog exhibited an eagerness to enter the room that I don't quite detect in your own tone here.

Is this the new wave of militant Christianity? Oya, enter na. Na today u go sabi say human being and dog no be 4 d same category.
Re: The Other Side Of Death by adexsimply(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
That doctor has a very terrible sense of analogy. I mean, how could a sensible human being relate two extremely unrelated premises shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Deliver Your Child Of That Wichtcraftcy In 2-minutes Only!! / Can You Marry From Any Church? / Hajj Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.