Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

6 Years After Taylor Swift Incident, Kanye West To Receive MTV Music Award(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Years After Taylor Swift Incident, Kanye West To Receive MTV Music Award(pics) (659 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Years After Taylor Swift Incident, Kanye West To Receive MTV Music Award(pics) by shegowill: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Kanye West to be honoured with Video Vanguard Award at MTV Video Music Awards... six years after Taylor Swift incident

He famously rushed the stage when Taylor Swift accepted an award back in 2009.

And Kanye West will be receiving the highest honour at the same event just six years later.

It was announced on Tuesday that the 38-year-old rapper will be the recipient the Video Vanguard Award at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.

He will be honoured with the prestigious accolade, also known as the Lifetime Achievement Award, at the star-studded gala, which will be presented by Miley Cyrus.

The prize has previously been won by acts including Michael and Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, U2 and George Michael, with it last being presented to Beyonce in 2014.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND SEE MORE PICTURES:[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/kanye-west-to-receive-mtv-award/#.Vdz51ciL3IU

Re: 6 Years After Taylor Swift Incident, Kanye West To Receive MTV Music Award(pics) by majamajic(m): 1:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Vintage award at 38.... too early

(1) (Reply)

Am Better Than M.i,iceprince,olamide,reminisce But....... / I Wish My Late Mum Could Witness My Wedding — Tonto Dikeh Pays Tribute To Mum / Thank Us Later –check Out Some Things You Did Not Know About The Almighty Vag!na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.