Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

US Importers: How To Get Over $500 For Shipping Your Goods To Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / US Importers: How To Get Over $500 For Shipping Your Goods To Nigeria. (747 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / How I Made Over $500 From Topbuzz Site / Mini Importers How Do We Survive Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Importers: How To Get Over $500 For Shipping Your Goods To Nigeria. by investwisely: 1:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

I will love to share how I shop from US stores and get them shipped to Nigeria with DHL without paying a DIME,Yes, without paying anything and its as easy as just a click of your mouse and nothing more.

If you are interested in knowing how it works simply add me on Whatsapp on 08064259608 or send a mail to businessprofitsolutions2011@gmail.com

PS: Its absolutely FREE.

I'm not charging you anything cos Ive been helping businesses succeed online since 2011.

See you at the otherside.

PPS: Its only valid when you shop from US stores.
Re: US Importers: How To Get Over $500 For Shipping Your Goods To Nigeria. by iPhone6(m): 1:54am On Aug 26, 2015
investwisely:
Hello everyone,

I will love to share how I shop from US stores and get them shipped to Nigeria with DHL without paying a DIME,Yes, without paying anything and its as easy as just a click of your mouse and nothing more.

If you are interested in knowing how it works simply add me on Whatsapp on 08064259608 or send a mail to businessprofitsolutions2011@gmail.com

PS: Its absolutely FREE.

I'm not charging you anything cos Ive been helping businesses succeed online since 2011.

See you at the otherside.

PPS: Its only valid when you shop from US stores.
Your are a complete LIAR man.
I am a Nigerian American citizen living in U.S.A and DHL is one of the most expensive carrier to ship package to Nigeria!!!
Who on earth gave you the idea that you can ship by DHL free of charge??
Even if your papa works with DHL, he will be fired if he accepts package from any person free of charge.
Please forum member be aware of scam from this LIAR.
I cannot tolerate this fake scammy post on this forum below.

1 Like

Re: US Importers: How To Get Over $500 For Shipping Your Goods To Nigeria. by dmostcheerful(f): 4:01am On Aug 26, 2015
it seem like dera lotta scammers in here. Am off.
Re: US Importers: How To Get Over $500 For Shipping Your Goods To Nigeria. by investwisely: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
My people perish because of lack of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Hire Purchase Bus / Nigerian Female Entrepreneur Of The Year / The Parable Of Dollars And Dullards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.