Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore (1323 Views)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore / 8 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Shouldn't Ignore / Nine Health Symptoms Men Should Never Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Sometimes, they may mean nothing, but other times, the following should be checked out with a doctor

RECURRENT HEADACHES
Headaches can be innocent e.g after a stressful day at work, or could indicate something sinister e.g severe hypertension.

EXCESS URINATION
Definitely, when one has taken in a lot of liquid, one is expected to urinate more, but on the flip side it could be an indication of diabetes.

SWOLLEN FEET
This could occur as a result of standing for too long, in more serious cases it could be a symptom of cardiac or kidney problems.

REDUCED URINE OUTPUT
If this is marked and significant , it could be a pointer towards an acute renal failure especially if the person has an adequate fluid intake.

EASY FATIGUE
This could be a symptom of low blood levels, if accompanied with breathlessness, it could signify heart failure.

DELAYED URINE
Especially in an elderly male, could signify an enlargement of the prostate gland, a condition known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), one needs to rule out prostate cancer also when seeking treatment.

VOMITING BLOOD
This is potentially fatal if not quickly addressed, it could signify an ulcer that has perforated.

SLURRED SPEECH
This could be an early symptom of a stroke, watch out for a mouth deviation.

COUGHING BLOOD
This could be a symptom of tuberculosis.

RIGHT LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN
This is the common location of the appendix, inflammation of which would lead to appendicitis.Part of a woman's reproductive organs are also located here.

http://www.cosmopolitan.ng/health-and-fitness/news/a77/10-subtle-symptoms-you-shouldnt-always-ignore/
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by juddexy2(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Informative...also excess make-up, may indicate your low self esteem
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by bqlekan(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wait o., caramel-deedy, delayed urine? shocked ok m save, mine is delayed lipsrsealed..

Good write-up jhur grin

How you

CC Mhizdeedy
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
Wait o., caramel-deedy, delayed urine? shocked ok m save, mine is delayed lipsrsealed..

Good write-up jhur grin

How you

CC Mhizdeedy

Lol u ain't safe tongue

Tnk u wink

M fyn nd u? How is our wife? cheesy
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by bqlekan(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u ain't safe tongue

Tnk u wink

M fyn nd u? How is our wife? cheesy
actually its not urine that is always delayed in me.. its something else coming from that same channel cheesy so m safe

M good jhur., my wife? You or Kel? grin
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
actually its not urine that is always delayed in me.. its something else coming from that same channel cheesy so m safe

M good jhur., my wife? You or Kel? grin

Lol u re naughty grin

M I ur wife ni? Iffa beat u!.........kel nau, don't u know u re sharing her with me!! sad
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by bqlekan(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u re naughty grin

M I ur wife ni? Iffa beat u!.........kel nau, don't u know u re sharing her with me!! sad
you are always offering to beat me grin sorry I can't take it
You know you are cheesy we both are a match made in heaven,, you are weird and so M I..
Dunno where she is sad she's been running on and off.. and there is love in sharing
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
you are always offering to beat me grin sorry I can't take it
You know you are cheesy we both are a match made in heaven,, you are weird and so M I..
Dunno where she is sad she's been running on and off.. and there is love in sharing

Lol cheesy

Lol how m I weird?

she's busy just like me grin
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by bqlekan(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy

Lol how m I weird?

she's busy just like me grin
I won't tell you that now! Maybe later., and do me a favour, tell her I miss her cheesy

You will be my Alarena cheesy
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
I won't tell you that now! Maybe later., and do me a favour, tell her I miss her cheesy

You will be my Alarena cheesy

Lol what's alarena Messenger? U better tell her urself let her know tongue
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by bqlekan(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol what's alarena Messenger? U better tell her urself let her know tongue
so you don't know alarena and you are Yoruba.. how do I tell her when I don't even know her whereabouts.

Okay, I will pay you that $1Billion dollars you requested for..

Are you in? grin
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
bqlekan:
so you don't know alarena and you are Yoruba.. how do I tell her when I don't even know her whereabouts.

Okay, I will pay you that $1Billion dollars you requested for..

Are you in? grin

Lol nd so? I know yoruba jare but that one is to strong for me grin....lol send her pm or mention her nd say it wink

Lol ohya na, m in grin
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by bqlekan(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol nd so? I know yoruba jare but that one is to strong for me grin....lol send her pm or mention her nd say it wink

Lol ohya na, m in grin
Alarena is someone who mediates between couples grin
I don't like sending pms, I see it as privacy invasion. As for the mentions, I don't want Insult from fools on here..

Since you are in., do it and I will send your cheque. cheesy
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by yanabasee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wait....ion gerrit... She opened a thread and one guy jst come the comment up and down!
Joblessness sha!
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:

Alarena is someone who mediates between couples grin
I don't like sending pms, I see it as privacy invasion. As for the mentions, I don't want Insult from fools on here..

Since you are in., do it and I will send your cheque. cheesy

Hehehehe ok wink
Re: 11 Subtle Health Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore by bqlekan(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Hehehehe ok wink
m waiting for feedback oo.. good morning

(1) (Reply)

The Commissioner Of Police In Charge Of Ikeja Police College, Lagos Tunde Shobul / Whey We Should All Be Eating The Seeds In Avocados / Early Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.