Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Most Timeless Songs Ever. Do You Think Any Nigeria Atrtist Deserve A Place? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Timeless Songs Ever. Do You Think Any Nigeria Atrtist Deserve A Place? (404 Views)

Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It / Forever Slaying! Zahra Buhari's Beauty Is Timeless (photos) / The Funniest Nigerian Songs Ever,with Illarious Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Timeless Songs Ever. Do You Think Any Nigeria Atrtist Deserve A Place? by nairaroot1: 5:59am On Aug 26, 2015
These are the most timeless songs ever according to Spotify data

Having a hit song doesn't guarantee it will be timeless. Just take a look at Spotify.

Data scientist Matt Daniels recently set out to discover the most timeless songs ever (specifically, to prove that "No Diggity" by Blackstreet is a classic) and came back with some fascinating data. Using Spotify plays from 2014, he measured decades of the most-played music by users. While there were numerous surprises, many of the usual suspects made their way into the mix.

For example, can you guess the most-played '90s song on the list? If you guessed "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, then ding ding ding — go collect your prize (disclaimer: just kidding, there's no actual prize). The 1992 grunge smash has been played over 50 million times on Spotify.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND THE LIST WITH GRAPH [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/the-most-timeless-songs-ever/#.Vd1FgsiL3IV

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Nyanya Bares His Feelings; Says He Has No Friend, And Trusts No One! / Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Don Dey Ready To Hold Their Run For Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.