Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Need Someone To Design My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Design My Website (938 Views)

Help Design My Wordpress Templates For A Fee. / Who Can Pls Help Me Design My Wordpress Site..... / See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Design My Website by funtanherb(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello I need someone to design my website, I already have a website registered but I needed someone to redesign it for me. Get back to me as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by chichriso: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2015
send me mail on otuchrist@gmail.com

DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2015
funtanherb:
Hello I need someone to design my website, I already have a website registered but I needed someone to redesign it for me. Get back to me as soon as possible

Email me admin@miketechng.com
Or call 08071323326
Will also show sample
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by Julius2214(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2015
funtanherb:
WordPress or blogger?
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by Donald3d(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2015
funtanherb:
Hello sir i am donald,i can redesign the website for you,here is my private website. www.cgpadis.com and here is my number 08182346055,kindly drop yours and the link to the website.Thank you,and deep regards ,Donald.
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by jabless(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
contact me on 07037894009 Strictly whatsapp: 07037894009
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by j4sure(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
funtanherb:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by dwebdesign(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Contact now:

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2015
funtanherb:

I can help you do it affordably within three days
Here are my recent projects
www.apeledesigns.com/web-design

Call me 08068280130
Email apeledesigns@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by osagiexty(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
www.osatechs.com Osatechs Solution. admin@osatechs.com. 08169790538
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by vicsrael: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
funtanherb:
i can do that for you at a very cheap price call or whatsapps me on 08130687861
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by Josieojeb(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please check www.superdigitaltechnology.com to see our previous works and can contact us on 07030263517 Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by Josieojeb(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Please check www.superdigitaltechnology.com to see our various works and can contact us on 07030263517 Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by roaringlamb01(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
hello, u can reach me via email; admin@tha247webguy.com

let me know what you need... n visit my portfolio for more information on www.tha247webguy.com

I guarantee you excellence...
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by ilekky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
We design and develop any kind of websites.Visit some of the website below

multigoldconstruction.com,easyshopng.com,bjkhost.com,georgyshelter.com

and many more.Call 07069186241 or visit internetsecrets.com.ng.

We will give you nothing but the best and your site can be ready within 48 hours.

Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
funtanherb:

I can design any type of website for you. Reach me on uche.ukagwu@afridigit.net or 08064478774
Re: I Need Someone To Design My Website by amhackdee(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
MoosunDee Technologies can do that for you.
Check out some of our portfolio: www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com www.sheolaconsultancy.com www.uniqueimpactcreations.com www.his.sheolaconsultancy.com
Contact us: Call and whatsapp: +2348164756981 BBm: 2B54BE2D Facebook.com/moosundammy
Say it!!! We design it!!

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Huge Difference Between My Blogger And Adsense Page Views / HELP! Free Web Hosting Site Needed / Do You Have An Active Facebook Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.