Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Just Be Vigilant: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Be Vigilant: (1012 Views)

Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! / Don't Just Be A Job Seeker / Just Be Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Be Vigilant: by Lawdesmond(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
Just to tell you guyz to be very careful of some muchroom recruiting firms that exploit. This one not be them say. Av paid N1000 into abt 3 of them in the contex of congratulating me that I was succesful at my interviews but later to discover that they did not have direct access to the company where you are posted to. A friend of mine was sacked 3 days after he managed to agree with N8500 as monthly salary in one of those places where we were posted to sourjourn.
My guys, ESTHERBT Ojuelegba is one of them, FIRST UNITED is another one with First Inland Bank A/c numbers.
Just be vigilant,

(1) (Reply)

Has Ibadan Intercontinetal Bank Test Been Cancelled? / Vacancies In Resourcery(2)-urgent / Ibplc Exam 'morrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.