Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her (437 Views)

Make una see this small girl oo - WazobiaFmAbuja Kid OAP Ngobeke/ngo Pikin / The Youngest/kid Presenter Of Wazobiafmabuja(99.5fm) Ngobeke Aka 1982 Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2015
My younger sister has always been an artist who is dedicated to her field no matter what, I have decided to support her please follow the link below and play her music. and give me feed back.. I want to support her by seeking promotion from my nairaland brothers.

http://pronaijamusic.com/index.php/2015/08/25/tinuke-ft-j-brada-lekeleke-prod-blaisebeatz-pronaijamusic-com/
Re: This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her by lalaboi(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Feedback.

The song is a bit boring but just about OK. . . The very much autotuned voice is not attractive.
Lyrics-wise it was ok but she needs to learn to use words that match her flow instead of talking fast at the end of the line to make it work.

Can do much better cos i don't see a lot of nigerians liking this.

1 Like

Re: This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her by crazygod(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2015
I like the rnb feel on the song. Infact I like the song. But maybe the sound engineer can make her voice at par with the beat cos the beat seems to be overshadowing the vocals.
Then she needs to improve on her pronunciation. I guess the auto-tune overload @ the end was deliberate. Nice song. Something one can chill on in a cool evening.

1 Like

Re: This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her by Awesomeking: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Note my email address and phone number,if that song gets a video,holla me up and ama get it on some tv stations smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2015
thanks every one
Re: This Is For My Kid Sister Help Me Promote Her by overboard(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
I was skeptical... but it is actually a good song! Surely there is room for improvement especially in her delivery but I can tell you for free that she's got something especially with writing and melodies. The production was on point too... a little more work on mixing though.

Calming song. Nice effort, really!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Esteem Entertainment Rap Artise "MC Andi" Releases New Promo Photos / Private Tutor On Musical Instruments,voice Training,music Production / Spice Up That Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.