Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company (4511 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment In A Reputable Oil And Gas Servicing Company (lagos And Port / Massive Recruitment In A Reputable Oil And Gas Company In Nigeria, 26th January / Reputable Oil & Gas Conglomerate Fresh Graduate & Exp.job Vacancies-47 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by latestjobsng(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2015
A foremost organization in the oil and gas downstream is looking for graduates with excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills to join its current workforce of dedicated, professional and visionary individuals.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, strategic and forward thinking organization with footprint in the Nigerian oil and gas downstream sector.

We are currently recruiting to fill positions below:

Job Title: Customer Relations Officer

Requirement

Interested and qualified candidates should possess relevant graduate qualifications.

Job Title: Environmental Officer

Requirement

Interested and qualified candidates should possess relevant graduate qualifications.

Job Title: Human Resources Officer

Requirement

Job Title: Engineer

Requirement

Job Title: Legal Counsel

Requirements
Interested and qualified candidates should possess relevant graduate qualifications

Job Title: Information and Communication Technology Officer

Requirement

Job Title: Administrative Officer

Requirement

Job Title: Accountant

Requirement

Interested and qualified candidates should possess relevant graduate qualifications

Application Closing Date
6th October, 2015.

Method of application

Click here to apply online

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by ebony2012: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Oil money
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by osas4real33(f): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2015
TLF is the fastest growing online Legal professional network and news aggregator, where the Legal Community connects professionally and socially.
Our mission is to generate commercial value for law people by leveraging on Information and Communication Technology. Part of our success story is the just concluded E-Legal Conference which is the first Digital Conference of its kind for the Legal Community in Nigeria.
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by kilisi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
The email address is not correct. bouncing back my mail

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by leksgcfr(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
osas4real33:
TLF is the fastest growing online Legal professional network and news aggregator, where the Legal Community connects professionally and socially.
Our mission is to generate commercial value for law people by leveraging on Information and Communication Technology. Part of our success story is the just concluded E-Legal Conference which is the first Digital Conference of its kind for the Legal Community in Nigeria.

Complete your post na.
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by latestjobsng(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
kilisi:
You're correct. I just tried it now and it returned an error message. The message indicates that their inbox is full for now. Please kindly re-try before the closing date.
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2015
kilisi:
it is
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by exotiqueify(f): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2015
zerray:
it is

Morning Zee. . . . . na my pet name for u be that frm henceforth o! Did u try d address? cuz i did, and it rily is bouncing back saying inbox full
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2015
exotiqueify:

Morning Zee. . . . . na my pet name for u be that frm henceforth o! Did u try d address? cuz i did, and it rily is bouncing back saying inbox full
lol I dnt mind, I did but much earlier I guess the box is full since I tried sending for someone bt it bounced back
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by exotiqueify(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
zerray:
lol I dnt mind, I did but much earlier I guess the box is full since I tried sending for someone bt it bounced back

oh nooo. . . . their box is really full. . . . . of applications!!
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
exotiqueify:

oh nooo. . . . their box is really full. . . . . of applications!!
Yh I guess so
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by LKO(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by ebony2012: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hello Everyone, kindly continue to try back since they are working to clear their inbox.

The application closing date is still far @ Application Closing Date
6th October, 2015.
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by Alexas58: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by latestjobsng(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'm glad to inform you guys that the email address is now going through. You can start sending your CV to the company address. Thanks

Re: Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company by atom82: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yu sure say these is not one of those gnld scam

(1) (Reply)

Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... / #own Your Life Campaign / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.