Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Hilarious Birthday Drama - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Birthday Drama (731 Views)

Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) / My Hilarious Compilation / My Hilarious Picture Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hilarious Birthday Drama by 0luwatope(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2015
365 days ago..
Around 1:30am, i layed on my bed with one eye fully closed and the other eye half-closed looking at my phone to watch two more episodes of the korean series before going to sleep. At a point in time, i felt like my eye balls were getting bigger and i could bearly read the subtitles. Even my ears were malfunctioning because i heard "sai buhari" like 5 times in that korean series.
The next thing i heard was that the griiiin griiiin of my phone when i discovered its morning already and guess what, it was a birthday text message from a close friend. There is this presentation i had to present at school by 10:00am sharp so i have to be there latest 9:30am. I smiled and look at the wall clock in my room and suddenly the cute smile disappeared. Yeee, Moku, nine twenty (9:20am)!! Sometimes you can't trust wall clocks so i checked my phone. Blood of Jesus, nine thirty (9:30am)!!!.. I shouted and jumped off my bed, ran outside to fetch water when i met mummy bobo. She was a kind of woman that can greet the hell out of one's life. I replied all her statements with "fine" even when she asked, "which course are you studing?" and "do you have lectures this morning?". When i reached where to fetch water, I joined the queue and patiently waited for my turn to fetch. We were not much there, just 9 of us. This made me realise the usefulness of magic. I just wished i were merlin or any of those nollywood witches. As soon as i fetched water, i raced back to my crib. Just as i was about to enter the bathroom, i hit the bucket against the door, glided left and right to save the bucket of water like my life depended on it but the bucket eventually broke and spllllaaaasssshhh, you should understand what happened to the water. I stared at the bucket with all kinds of magical thoughts. I thought of running into Mummy Bobo's house to carry any bucket of water i come across but i just don't have the courage of doing that. Na by force to bathe everyday?? No be by force jawe. Afterall i bath yesterday.
I cleaned my oily face with towel, wear everything wear-able, pack my bag and vóila, i'm good to go. It was already 10:05am but i seem not to worry(lateness is in our blood. We know ourselves). I wen't as far as my compound when i remembered my computer manual is still in my room.
What is a computer manual? A computer manual is a small printed book sold by our computer lecturer for just 500naira which serves as the international passort for attending computer classes. It contains stuffs like; how to switch on a computer, how to reboot a computer, how to work on microsoft word and the likes. Back to the matter, i turned my room upside down looking for the computer manual. I found nothing but nylons of buscuits and sweets, dead cockroaches, big spiders and betting slips. Its a normal thing for guys anyway. With a mixed feeling of anger and sadness, my boo called me. We had a lame convo until she said all lecturers are having a meeting with the VC. What a relief, i layed on my bed for some time, arranged my room, take a 30mins satisfactory bath and wen't out celebrate my birthday with friends.

Guess what, Today is my birthday!! Wish me well, you may drop some likes here. Happy birthday TemiTope
cc: lalasticlala
cc: all nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: My Hilarious Birthday Drama by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Happy birthday anniversary Mate cool
Re: My Hilarious Birthday Drama by eightsin(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Who knows
Re: My Hilarious Birthday Drama by SPG4U(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2015
ok
Re: My Hilarious Birthday Drama by permsec: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Happy birthday brov. ur write-up is wonderful. Big up!
Re: My Hilarious Birthday Drama by SUGARBEE(f): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Wishing you the best life can offer as you celebrate your birthday. .

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video: Bovi – The Innocent Husband / Must See - Funny Facts / Drop Your Funny Pics Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.