Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Download Unlimited Game And Apps. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Unlimited Game And Apps. (2354 Views)

Playing Game And Watching Video On Tecno Spark. Multi Tasking. Pics / Latest Etisalat Chatpack Settings For Psiphon Download Unlimited Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Judek2(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
Some of you may not know this app, but today I'm gonna introduce it to you. This app in all is better than play store. Its the Mobogenie app..

Reasons MOBOGENIE is better than PLAYSTORE.

. . . . . . . . . Download Unlimited Apps with points instead of buying them with money. A lot of apps are not free, some of them requires payment using wallet. Mobogenie. Let's you earn points by performing daily tasks and earning points that you can use to download these paid apps.

Download full HD games at any time with direct install for rooted android phones or leave it saved to be installed later

. . . . . . . . . Downloads doesn't terminate if in case the app closes or data exhausted or not enough memory or any situation that affects your download not to be completed.
There is nothing more annoying than 'downloading failed'. Which means you have to start afresh and re-download .
. . . . . . . . Mobogenie doesn't terminate your download, it saves it and allows you continue whenever you feel free.

. . . . . . . . .NOT ONLY APPS AND GAMES, Mobogenie contains unlimited full movies, short videos, unlimited wallpapers, photos, Music albums, funny pictures and any file you can possibly think of.

. . . . . . . . It gives you full lists of albums of your favourite Stars and is fantastically grouped into genres, types. Just search the name of your star and the full album will be there for you.
You can also Play the music as you download it, same goes for videos.

. . . . . . . Beautiful site, not dry or boring in any way.. From doing tasks to latest movies update to music, advertising favourite albums, games, videos, pictures, news.
You can stay there for a whole day without getting bored.

Enough of reviews, go see for yourself.. Visit http://m.mobogenie.com
When you log into it, please enter my invitation code
7WNQL and both of us will get points!
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Invitation code OK
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Judek2(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Thats just an id.. Explore the app .
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2015
Cool... I already have it, Just not using it... maybe I'll start using it naw
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Judek2(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
adebayor1490:
Cool... I already have it, Just not using it... maybe I'll start using it naw

Mehn , if u ain't using it, then you are missing a lot.. I have even forgotten playstore.
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2015
Judek2:

Mehn , if u ain't using it, then you are missing a lot.. I have even forgotten playstore.
Na true u talk....... nice app
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Lol. The number one app that offers free apps while introducing loads of virus into your PC and device through backdoors. I'm yet to see anyone who had this app that their phone and PC is still OK after a few weeks. I sorry for una.
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Judek2(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2015
henryskywalker2003:
Lol. The number one app that offers free apps while introducing loads of virus into your PC and device through backdoors. I'm yet to see anyone who had this app that their phone and PC is still OK after a few weeks. I sorry for una.

What are you talking about.. I have been using this app since I know what Android phone is and no problem atall.
So maybe you should find your phone virus installer somewhere else.
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by henryskywalker2003(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Judek2:

What are you talking about.. I have been using this app since I know what Android phone is and no problem atall.
So maybe you should find your phone virus installer somewhere else.

Lol. So, have a lot of people too. Until suddenly, they start seeing ads from apps that used to be adfree e.g. whatsapp showing u ads. Anyway, do remember this warning when it does happen.
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by Judek2(m): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2015
henryskywalker2003:

Lol. So, have a lot of people too. Until suddenly, they start seeing ads from apps that used to be adfree e.g. whatsapp showing u ads. Anyway, do remember this warning when it does happen.

Smh. The app doesn't show adds, why yu ranting on what you don't know about. It's obvious you haven't used the app.
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by JoseRaji(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Guys abegi. I still prefer to get my apps from Google play store. At least they're trusted, and ad free... If I need paid apps, I'll get Freestore app. Mobogenie gives ad-infested apps which is an annoying attribute, even with the advantages listed.
Re: Download Unlimited Game And Apps. by udemzyudex(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Getapk still the best... Downloading paid apps like kilode on play store

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Would U Recommend? / Instagram Now Lets You Upload Portrait & Landscape Pictures And Videos In Albums / Google Music Player or Sportify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.