Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? (789 Views)

Autojosh Reported About The Dirty State Of Ojuelegba, Then See What Happened / This Is Highly Unhygienic; Lets Watch Where We Buy From / New Research Claims Beards Are Unhygienic And Worn By Cheats & Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? by Orikinla(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2015
I am scared of going to public hospitals, because they have terrible toilets that can even spread more infectious diseases than the one a patient has come to treat. Nigerians seem to be naturally dirty people who don't care about living in very filthy environment. Majority of Nigerians still don't wash hands after using the toilet and still use their dirty hands to shake hands with others. They are the most unhygienic people I have seen in the world. Please, address these terrible problems, because unhygienic habits cause more diseases in Nigeria.
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Not realy.
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? by ezeonline2(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
U av a point,all boils now to poverty. May God help is.
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? by achinaboy(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2015
@ orikinla, if you ever live with an arab man, or eastern European people,you will never say this again
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op you seems to be the one that is unhygienic
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hand washing is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of infections and illnesses. People not washinf their hands might be due to laziness. I don't want to say it's "ignorance" because common sense should tell anyone that after using the toilet you should wash your hands. Then again, common sense is not so common, or so they say.
Re: Are Nigerians Naturally Dirty And Unhygienic? by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
achinaboy:
@ orikinla, if you ever live with an arab man, or eastern European people,you will never say this again
I have lived with an Egyptian.
But their hospitals are clean.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered What A Fly Is Doing When It Lands On Your Food / Photos Of The Conjoined Twins Separated In A 16-hour Operation / See Annie Idibias Breast Cancer Awareness Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.