Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns NONE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns NONE (382 Views)

The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W / See The Real Reason Behind The Tension In Mercy Johnson's Marriage / There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns None (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns NONE by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2015

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry has
reacted to the growing number of impostors using
her name to scam unsuspecting fans via Facebook.
The actress recently disclosed that she operates
no Facebook account while urging members of the
public to stop relating with anyone who poses as
her representative via any of the mind boggling 67
Facebook accounts in her name.

A statement by the actress, who re-affirmed
that she operates no Facebook account, states: ‘I
have received calls from different sections of the
public that I run a film school and a modeling
agency where people have to pay to be part of.
Some unsuspecting members of the public have
paid large amount of money to these fraudsters
who are only bent of swindling them of their hard
earned cash.’

Divulging recent scenarios regarding this, the
state adds: ‘A young lady recently walked into my
MAG DIVAS office insisting she paid N25,000 into
my account for an ushering job I posted on my
Facebook page for a mega event on 16th of
August. Another scenario was a call from a fan
that he paid in N3,000 into my account for the
delivery of the prize he won after answering
questions on the films I have worked on. The public
should stop relating with anyone claiming to be me
on Facebook because I don’t run any of the 67
accounts.’

www.gistsdaily.com/there-are-67-facebook-accounts-in-mercy-aigbes-name-and-she-owns-none/
Re: There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns NONE by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2015
shocked
Re: There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns NONE by axiliborha(f): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: There Are 67 Facebook Accounts In Mercy Aigbe’s Name And She Owns NONE by Loyalblak007(f): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY! President Buhari And V.P, Osinbajo Publicly Declare Their Assets / Therapist Warns To Save Your Marriage Unfriend Your Facebook Partner. / Media Artiste Face Off: Soundcity Hits Back At P-square Says They Overcharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.