Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) (1404 Views)

If This Were Your Child, What Would You Do? (video) / Beating Up A Child, What Does It Impact? / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by CommitteeMember(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2015
If you come out to see your child write "I LOVE MY DAD/MUMMY" on your car using a screwdriver, what would be your reaction?

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by ayatt(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
console her console her

1 Like

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by LaurelP(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Embrace her, then give her a gud spanking.

1 Like

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by donholy28(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
What will I do? hug her but tell her she doesn't need to write it anywhere again cause i already know...but a typical Nigerian dad will smash her head

1 Like

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Hehehehe if am her dad, I'll hug her then later in the evening when she's asleep, I'll pick her up from the bed and throw her two storeys through the window

1 Like

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2015
I'll collect the screw from her & write "Daddy Loves You Too" on the same motor..

3 Likes

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by yatch360: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2015
smile, cry and shake my head At the same time

1 Like

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by Pidggin(f): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Laugh, cry and spank her butt.

1 Like

Re: Were She Your Child, What Would You Do? (photo) by CommitteeMember(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
LaurelP:
Embrace her, then give her a gud spanking.

Hahahaha mixed reaction

(1) (Reply)

Name This Mother:photo Of The Day / Is It Good For A Mother To Support Her Younger Child Over D Elder In An Argument / "My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.