Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Three Years Of Unemployment Ended - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (1148 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by bonnyhope: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being labour market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by missKiffy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being labour market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.
I thank God on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Tayelolu042: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
I rejoice with you my brother and may you find fulfillment in your new job and please make sure you perform your task with all diligence not forgetting all the gory days of being unemployed. I also use this medium to pray for me and all those in the waiting for this kind of miracle,that we will also testify. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by bonnyhope: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
tnx dear, God will surely remember you.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Davidbee(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats bro.
Guess u can't wait to resume the job b4 making the news public
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Davidbee(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats bro.
Guess u can't wait to resume the job b4 making the news public
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by brainzdh(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats Bro! We rejoice with you! Please do well to dance even to 'Shakitibobo' in case they want to test your social skills. Don't be like that brother who lost his job bcux he refused to 'Shake body' 3days after being employed.

*Heaven is for those who love Jesus, not for people scared of going to Hell.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thank God for Buhari grin
Did you secure the job at NNPC?
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by juddexy2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats bro..better late than never
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by MissSlimbody(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulationssmiley
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by ej77: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by davide470(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015

(1)

Urgent Vacancy!! At A Multipurpose Cooperative Jabi Abuja / Graduate Retail Executive Vacancies At Guiness Nigeria / Benson Idahosa University Graduate & Exp. Academic Staff Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.