Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague (968 Views)

Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records / Nigerian Policeman Vows To Quit After Experiencing Extortion By His Colleague / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague by ahckmedkosy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's quite alarming the rate of "uneducated" professionals in our workplaces. Some who claim to be MSc holders and can't hold down a correct english spelling like SMILE. This is the rot that has gotten itself engraved and thus drag Nigeria back.. Say NO to #favouritism #tribalism #nepotism #IM #educationaldegradation.

Re: Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague by MRBrownJ: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
autocorrect could be the culprit

2 Likes

Re: Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague by Greenbuoy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
lmao smell for me?? maybe she mistakenly typed something else, and the autocorrect changed it! I swear this auto correct can be a bitch sometimes. it makes me wish I was using a phone with physical keyboard embarassed

1 Like

Re: Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague by ladyF(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague by whirlwind7(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Stop being harsh.
You know quite well that the sometimes pesky autocorrect could have done this. Why didn't you show the rest of the conversation, where, I'm pretty sure he corrected this error?

Or you want to claim you never got undone by autocorrect before?
Re: Screen Grab Of Chat With A Colleague by dhantey324(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
It happens..

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways 2 Get A Job In 2 Weeks.... / Post Filled / Help! Oceanic Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.