Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up (43601 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / Toyin Aimakhu & Husband Put The Past Behind Them, Exchange Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by Touchforfree(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
These pple (celebrities) sef, they're fond of opening up their messy deeds on social media.

Any little thing, they rushed to instagram, twitter and other places to open up their private life.

Make dem take things easy jare....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by helphelp: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ordinary flirting....if you come dey do the main thing nko
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by asumo12: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Omotayor123:

You belong to TeamAmebo!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by Arotund: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked awon okunrin sha, eruwon mahun bami cheesy

Toyin maabinu jare, jebure awo olugbebe.

Ki lo n ba e leru? Awon obirin gan baaaaaaaad.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by dabossman(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
benitwater:
is this not d woman dat said she can die because of PDP?

Chai, una nor dey forget something? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by GentleToks(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's 100% certain that they would eventually go their separate ways soon or later. They are only postponing the day of their breakup by all this childish show of shame.

The moment a marital issues begin to be left at the mercy of fans/ family members/friends; that is the beginning of the end of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by Coolcube: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is what happens when a woman is paying for your food. Before people start throwing insults, He is VERY WRONG to have flirted, I doubt if it's not more than flirting, but the babe self no try. Obviously, last year's incidence repeated itself and she deleted all his pictures again. She definitely wants a divorce since she is the one feeding the mumu guy. Most women who love their husbands act with reason and would always want them back if domestic violence is not involved. If the guy can apologise in public, then he must have done that in private but without any difference to the babe. I guess the babe just dey think: You can be living on me and still be cheating on me.

My dear guys, get a life and don,t depend on a woman but above all, love your woman and leave side chicks alone. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by CoCoLav(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
dulux07:
Eeya.. funny enuff, women r d cause of most of our probz..if most of dis women can b faithful to their partners n uphold their integrity..guys wont ve anyone to cheat with. grin

Hahahaha
Yet another one cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeew like say she too no dey fok for outside abi because we no want talk her own?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by olamydey(f): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yeah. True. Not every1 is like me. Cos I reason with a fair mind. Do you?
kingsilly:

Everyone not like you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by shurlermoz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Love can be funny sha, because me I no see the thing wey Mr Johnson see for this Tosin body in the first place.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by sapientia(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
wow... thats maturity
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
ok...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by dominique(f): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
There's a limit to the amount of BS one can take in a relationship. Takes one last straw to break the camel's back. For Toyin to take these drastic measures after gushing over him all over the social media, shows she's truly fed up. But they really need to keep their private lives out of the social media.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by misspicy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
The level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is just too high,you all.screaming forgive him forgive him,and if it the other way round now,you same people will ask him to throw her out....mtchwwwundecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
I still have been unable to wrap my head around all these so-called adults who peddle their personal problems to social media a la Toke Makinwa.
Sort your marital problems between yourselves and your families I beg you.
Did we follow to pay the bride price?
Were we invited to your wedding?
Were we even there when either party was busy enjoying the affair?
We should now be globally involved when the dust is blown abi and join hands, souls and hearts to beg on your behalf.
Imagine undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by dododawa1: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Celebrity and Plan work things.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by tiswell(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn....hope they sort it out. But the guy no try o....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
You have been noticed...whatever that 'F' means
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by WailingWailer00(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Who told u wailer she is a yoruba girl? ignoramus 4 ur info she is frm edo
Who cares undecided
She married a yellowbar so she's One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by WailingWailer00(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
homirefacuny:

And Yeebos av a good history of stealing... Transact with them at your own unprecedented misfortune. grin grin
I believe that phone you're using was bought from an igbo man's shop
Dirty yellowbar boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by homirefacuny(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

I believe that phone you're using was bought from an igbo man's shop
Dirty yellowbar boy

That is what you chest beaters know how to do best aside stealing.... Wailing wailer as your username suggest....wail from now till eternity. Biafra will not come to reality and you will never rule Nigeria. Eru le ma se ku. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by pweetybhy(f): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Awon okunrin sha, am sure you peep can't change... smh cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by oluwashegunfunm(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508:

Awon Obirin Loman da Ile Obirin egbe wan ru naa..
Why do some Girls keep following a married man?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by duduade: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gawd forbid. . Obviously this wasn't the first time she caught you. .. and who are the people throwing insults at her..?
This marriage is "long dead overdue".....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by shakurkings(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
She caught him FLIRTING and not CHEATING.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let us pray.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by sulakishop(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Awon iya mi ajibola wa nibi keh ! Iba gude, olori eye mo juba o!!

Aminat508:

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by Aminat508(f): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
sulakishop:
Awon iya mi ajibola wa nibi keh ! Iba gude, olori eye mo juba o!!

lolz obinrin lehun kesi yen grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by godoluwa(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508:
ironi joo, olojukomolo niyii cheesy
hehehe. awa okunrin lel'aya mefa ko buru, okunrin kan soso l'Oba Oluwa mi yan f'obinrin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by mekybabe1: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
The guy doesn't look like one who is ready for marriage. He believes he is still very young and ready to mingle. What's even my business? Let them sort themselves out joor. grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by aalangel(f): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Caught my hubby too. Forgave him.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up by KanwuliaJara: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fine woman, no husband!!!! grin
Eeeeeyaaaaaaaah!!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Released By EFCC To Celebrate Birthday / Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.