Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone (2269 Views)

Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ / How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android / How To Remove Monkey Test And Time Service Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by paularo: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
I play games on my android device, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and occasionally there is need to run an exploit with time based games i.e games that require an item to fill up over time. Examples of game that fall under this category are Candy Crush, Metal Slug Defense and many others.

I often get impatient and change my phone’s date and time in other to get sortie points i’m referring to Metal Slug Defense(MSD). I play MSD a lot nowadays, well you could say i’, addicted to it, i’m always in a constant race to get Medals and Gold so changing my phone’s date usually get’s me the daily login bonus in advance which is cool and all. But the process of changing date is somewhat stressful, i get tired of touching my screen, lol, we are now very lazy.

So, i went on the internet, in search of a faster way, i know a couple of us can relate to what i’m saying and maybe you even did a google search too. I googled “automatic date and time changer”, i got some results but it wasn’t what i was looking for. I was in search of an app that just magically changes your date automatically, maybe you would set a time frame, like in 5 minutes, change my phone’s date to the next date. But, alas it was all in my head, as i was found day dreaming, i soon realized that such an app was not in existence or maybe it is, i just haven’t look deep enough.
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by paularo: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
I found a series of app, that relates to time like GMD(Speed Time), but it wasn’t what i was looking for. I found another app called “Time Changer”. Here is the Google Play Store Link. This app doesn’t magicall or automatically help you change your time or date, it simply creates a convenient shortcut up in the notification bar that will take you straight to the phones date/time settings screen. Making it faster.

Source NairaTips
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by donholy28(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
just use SB game hacker speed time feature
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by paularo: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
just use SB game hacker speed time feature
i tried that, it didn't work for me, that's why i used Time Changer
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by donholy28(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
paularo:

i tried that, it didn't work for me, that's why i used Time Changer
which version of SB?
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by paularo: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
which version of SB?
i don't know the version. It didn't work on the game i wanted to change date not time. That's why Time changer was better for me
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by donholy28(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
paularo:

i don't know the version. It didn't work on the game i wanted to change date not time. That's why Time changer was better for me
does it have a force speed option in it?
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by paularo: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
does it have a force speed option in it?
i don't know. I didn't think twice about using it. Time changer worked for me
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by donholy28(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
paularo:

i don't know. I didn't think twice about using it. Time changer worked for me
if it has a force speed feature..thats d right one...it speeds up d time of d current game without touching ur phones date
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by donlyone(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dude the fastest way to change your phone's time is to pull down the notification and click on the current time. The time and date settings will open immediately.
Re: How To Change Date And Time Faster On Your Android Phone by jworos(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
go get urself "Tasker" app n create a profile to do what u want, tasker is the best way to automate ur device...

(1) (Reply)

Is The New Glo Data Plan A Fraud? / Airtel Freebasics Browsing - Other Networks Could Do Better / Need A New Phone? Drop MODEL And BUDGET For Suggestion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.