Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Please I Need Help Urgently!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please I Need Help Urgently!!! (515 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Urgently!!! by hfinest1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
PLEASE HELP! WHAT SHOULD I DO? My class teacher shared our test result today and I scored 2 out of 20 marks (2/20)...after closing I was really afraid to go home because I know my dad will deal with me for my poor performance but I summon courage to go home after my seat mate told me he scored 1 out of 20 (1/20). But.....on getting home ,as I was about to open d door i heard a loud noise and someone screaming. I decided to check through d window to see whose voice it is. Lo, I saw my daddy hanged my younger brother nakedly and turned him up side down with two aboki (hausa men who normally sell cows and use sticks to beat them) beating my younger brother mercilessly in a systematic way with sticks. As I was wondering what my brother could do to deserve such treatment, then I overheard my daddy shouting "out of 20 u scored 9. I will kill you, na today you go die, 9/20 .....I will see what your brother will score wen he comes back" ... If you were the one what will you do because I am still outside?..... I need urgent advice pls. FEEL FREE TO SHARE

(1) (Reply)

Best Jokes Channel On Bbm, Join Now / Hear My Story Episode 6 / Courtesy Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.