Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church (554 Views)

My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / The Doctrine Of The Ufos / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by missmary(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
From a female LIB readers I and my fiance have been together for almost three years. I love him so much and I believe he loves me too. I'm just worried about something if we get married. I'm a winner (living faith church) and you know we have our blessed mantle, anointing oil, feet washing service and all of that. He on the other hand has never been a fan of winners. Now he's saying anointing oil and mantle will never be allowed in his house. He's reason is actually very clear... "Anything else apart from the name of Jesus is not allowed". He says we are all children of God and should connect to him directly and not via a mantle or oil. In fact he calls all of those things idols because people tend to forget about calling to God directly and reach out to those things. I have tried my best to convince him and tell him it doesn't mean you don't believe God or don't call him directly if you use those things. I have tried telling him I'll use them but he's permitted not to use them and he refused saying it will not be allowed in his house. Only the name of Jesus is allowed. Kindly let me know what LIB readers think of this www.lindaikeji..com
Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by Highcuerayte: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Drop those jargons and hold on to the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by olafum1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
He's very right, for the same reason u r finding those things difficult to leave behind cool
Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by 4reala(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Follow him, because wen u ar married, his God shall be ur God
Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
you'd ve to choose btw marrying the man you love or marrying 'mantle n oil'.
dazall.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by Unsad(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Must he like it?
Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by kossyablaze(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Find anoda

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by meimoks(f): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Babe, shine your eyes, use your head think ahead
Re: My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church by hahn(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
If christians can't agree with each other how do they expect other people to believe their bs?

Religion confusing Africans since god first wanked undecided

(1) (Reply)

Watch Daddy Kumuyi Live Crusades Here Nand Experience The Touch Of God / Jw's Make Up Your Mind Now! Will Sodom And Gomorrah Be Saved @the Ressurection?? / A Child Of God Must Not Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.