Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Please I Need Help On Php.mysql - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help On Php.mysql (487 Views)

How Can A Site On PHP Changed To Word Press / I Need Guidiance On PHP And Jquery Please / Free Training On Php And Xampp @ The University Of Ibadan, This August. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On Php.mysql by Picvote(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
got a new domain moved it too a new server and I can't get through... please I need hints
Re: Please I Need Help On Php.mysql by georgen2u(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
am here to Help but you have to be as descriptive as possible. i can work you through. Let me know the error it triggered
Re: Please I Need Help On Php.mysql by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Picvote:
got a new domain moved it too a new server and I can't get through... please I need hints

have you updated your domain nameservers to point to the new server you moved to?

Regards.
Re: Please I Need Help On Php.mysql by Picvote(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2015
MrAlozie:

have you updated your domain nameservers to point to the new server you moved to?

Regards.
yes I have thanks
Re: Please I Need Help On Php.mysql by Picvote(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2015
georgen2u:
am here to Help but you have to be as descriptive as possible. i can work you through. Let me know the error it triggered
alright thanks.... but am using a mobile phone ( android E405)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design, Ecommerce(online Store), News Publisher Site, Mobile Apps Etc / Social Media Script For Sale / Hello Do You Know You Can Make $500 Monthly With Your PERSONAL WEBSITE? Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.