Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Increase In E-commerce Sites... Few Successes. Y? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase In E-commerce Sites... Few Successes. Y? (408 Views)

Which Are The Best Hosting Companies For E-commerce Sites In Nigeria Presently / Venture In E-commerce And Earn Upto Six Digits Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase In E-commerce Sites... Few Successes. Y? by roaringlamb01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
I know that the response many give to anyone afraid of starting a new business or "start up", is just start it!

but the fear of failure is justified, n can be a tool for success! instead of a limitation...

More and more people are having online stores, n businesses in Nigeria. Salute! I honestly believe the Nigerian market isn't only ready for it, it is large enough to accommodate us all.

But my experience with a few of my clients is that starting is easy... but reaching that height of excellence n maintaining it, isn't a joke!

I believe is it scientifically sound to study failure as well as success, in order to succeed. agree?

I believe that a website, whatever form u wanna call it, is an incredible asset! But just how do we make ours such an asset.

1. set goals for marketing and campaigns.
explore all the means of marketing... social media, bill board, word of mouth (referrals), email campaign.. m so forth. make sure that your presence is felt... do it with a personality. I mean not like you want to collect our money... like you care and have something to offer.

use strong graphics to pass your message...
interact with your clients.

2. set mid-term n long-term goals too.

3. never not be online. either u hire professionals or do it yourself.

4. be excellent n efficient.

5. ur site must b easy on the eye.

hope it helps a little more... I didn't want to go into tiring details...

you can reach me for more details on admin@tha247webguy.com

visit www.tha247webguy.com for more details.
Re: Increase In E-commerce Sites... Few Successes. Y? by roaringlamb01(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2015
thanks people!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online / Advanced Form Of Nairaland With Extra Features / Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.