Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nysc Batch B Senate List - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B Senate List (18883 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Senate Approved List Of All Institutions / Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by deshizzle(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2015
**gettin ready 4oct**...bin a longtime cmin
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by deshizzle(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2015
alex81:
it means ur good to go. Congrats! .

Na nw u bcom proper prospective corper. grin
u jst eased ma mind darl...cnt wait!!..longtime cmin
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by deshizzle(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2015
ellemystique:
Good day all, pls my own problem is that I registered for batch A and printed my call up letter, but I did not go for the camp so I revalidated in my school(IMSU) now my name is on the error list saying that my matriculation number has already been used by another person. When I checked online I saw two entries with my name and matric number. The first one was the registration I did for batch A and the second one for batch B says invalid account. Pls what can I do to rectify this problem? Thanks...
small ishh,,bombard them wt a mail (NYSC site),,twill b sorted out..a frnd jz resolved hz
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by ellemystique(f): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
deshizzle:
small ishh,,bombard them wt a mail (NYSC site),,twill b sorted out..a frnd jz resolved hz
Pls could you help me find out how exactly he did it, cos I sent them a mail and they replied asking me to refer to my institution for a possible solution...
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by ellemystique(f): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Unclerukus:
Go to the NYSC site, there are two emails there for complaints send them an email, they'll rectify it ASAP within a day.
Pls how can I do that oooo, I've sent countless mails and the reply is still the same, they keep asking me to refer to my institution for a solution...
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by deshizzle(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
ellemystique:

Pls could you help me find out how exactly he did it, cos I sent them a mail and they replied asking me to refer to my institution for a possible solution...
ul hv 2refer 2ur institution,,sure they'l wrk on it thn resend to NYSC...send thm anoda mail whn ur done contactin ur schl abt the ishh..ul b sent a mail once ur case has been rectified...lk i said,small thingy!!
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by olayiwolaay(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
hello friends, attached is what i saw on my own and i've been to my school, i was told it is nothing to worry about too, i got the same response from jamb office, i hope it is truly nothing to worry about.

Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by Greyworld: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
olayiwolaay:
hello friends, attached is what i saw on my own and i've been to my school, i was told it is nothing to worry about too, i got the same response from jamb office, i hope it is truly nothing to worry about.
I hope so 2 ma bro......
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by dibiaolu(f): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good pm sir, i need help: I registered with 2015 batch C and paid 4000niara but was not mobilized and i saw my name dibia olu and details previously on the senate list but below the said Matric No in use that i should login using my email and password by dibia olu) which is my name. Please sir does it mean i have a problem or am i good to go?
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by dibiaolu(f): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ellemy i have simillar case with you. May God help us. Amen
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by kenp20(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
olayiwolaay:
HV u inquired 2 know whether u can register online without any hindrances
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by olayiwolaay(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
kenp20:
HV u inquired 2 know whether u can register online without any hindrances
I bombarded the school and nysc with too much mails and I got a response today on how to go about it without issue, thanks hommie smiley
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by Greyworld: 3:50am On Sep 08, 2015
olayiwolaay:
I bombarded the school and nysc with too much mails and I got a response today on how to go about it without issue, thanks hommie smiley
Bro do yu mind sharin dat information? Plz
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by onyekachee(f): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2015
olayiwolaay:
pls tell me the name of the nysc site where I can lay complain
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by Greyworld: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
onyekachee:
pls tell me the name of the nysc site where I can lay complain
Hey I ve bin comlainin 2 dem and no reponse I only wish I cud visit one of those offices and do smtin rily nasty der.
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by dibiaolu(f): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
Gud morning all. I have finish with my registration and printed my green card yesterday but it didnt come with the call up number. Pls what should i do?
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by udokpuenyi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by Bimbomartins(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
dibiaolu:
Gud morning all. I have finish with my registration and printed my green card yesterday but it didnt come with the call up number. Pls what should i do?
Sorry these response came later, r u sure u payed d required 3o45,69 down to every cent? Cus have heard cases were dpin generated r based on d payments made, d purpose for d payment was to get ur callup no in d ist place. Let us knw HW u went abut these, hopefully it will b solved.
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by hawly007: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Pple I need ur help, I submitted my detail to DSA in my school including JAMB reg number, latter I knw that if the age on Jamb reg number has exceed 30yrs are will be able to serve, I decide not to register online. My question now is that is it possible for me to submit another Jam reg number to go with next batch.

Thanks
Re: Nysc Batch B Senate List by Bimbomartins(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2015
hawly007:
Pple I need ur help, I submitted my detail to DSA in my school including JAMB reg number, latter I knw that if the age on Jamb reg number has exceed 30yrs are will be able to serve, I decide not to register online. My question now is that is it possible for me to submit another Jam reg number to go with next batch.

Thanks
Hi
U. Have to go to d DSA office request for ur form, Tel em u have to correct d birth year, b plain cus they will upload that bio data to nysc site and wen they do, my friend ur registration is done..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Ise L’ogun Ise: Classic Yoruba Poem By J.F. Odunjo With English Translation / Prospective Nysc "Edo State" / Batch A 2015 Passing Out Parade To Come Up In February 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.