Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? (3232 Views)

Which Of These 100 Movies Are The Best You've Watched So Far??! / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Emmyk(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Can you still remember all Hollywood TV Series that you've watched? List them if you can.
Here's mine.

Alias

Almost Human

Fear The Walking Dead (Walking Dead Spin-off) It has only two episodes so far (August, 2015).

Fringe

Grimm

Gotham

Game of Thrones

Misfits

Kyle XY

Lost

Legends

Legend of the Seeker

Spartacus

WhiteCollar

Outlander

OZ

The Last Ship

The Event

The Shadow Line.
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Banshee

orange is the new black

the Americans

wire

awkward

person of interest

baby daddy

arrow

breaking bad

prison break

davinci demons

revenge
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by armadeo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Where do i begin.

Firstly series I am up to date in or watched till it's finale. From my earliest memory

Desperate housewives ... ( girlfriend made me) stopped season 7.
Grey's anatomy ... up to date
Prison break ...stopped S2
House.. completed
How I met your mother ...completed
24.. couldn't stomach the last season
Supernatural.. completed
Boondocks. ..completed
Big bang theory...completed
Spartacus. ..completed
GOT... completed
Sons of anarchy...completed.. ( guys you should watch this one)
Friends.. completed
Fresh Prince of bel air...completed
Vampire diaries.completed
Originals ..completed
The walking dead...completed
The flash..completed
Suits.. up to date
Fear the walking dead..following
Penny dreadful. ..season 1
Monk ...completed... nice memory
Psych...completed...Love this one
2 and a half men ..stopped at season 7
Karol mandroog.....avoid this one..completed
Smallville..stopped S8
The event..completed. ( cancelled )
Flash forward. .completed ( cancelled)
Castle stopped at s5

Abandoned ..

Hannibal
Arrow
The strain
The last ship
Mr robot
Sleepy hollow
Grim
Tyrant
Elementary stopped at season 3 ep 1
Kyle XY stopped S2.

Currently watching ....breaking bad S1 ... How on Barth did I miss this one.

Will update more as I remember
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Flexysweet(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
armadeo:
Where do i begin.

Firstly series I am up to date in or watched till it's finale. From my earliest memory

House.. completed
Supernatural.. completed
Boondocks. ..completed
Spartacus. ..completed
GOT... completed
Friends.. complete
Originals ..completed
The flash..completed
Suits.. up to date
Monk ...completed
Smallville..stopped S8

Abandoned ..

Hannibal
Arrow
The strain
The last ship
Mr robot
Sleepy hollow
Grim
Tyrant

woow u try ooooo but u need to continue with THE LAST SHIP am following d movie(it so on point) for fear of the working dead it boring (4now) I really miss d mean "walking dead" go watch dat

1 Like

Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by parrotibaba(m): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Flexysweet:
woow u try ooooo but u need to continue with THE LAST SHIP am following d movie(it so on point) for fear of the working dead it boring (4now) I really miss d mean "walking dead" go watch dat
the last ship didn't do it for me ,had to force myself to finish the season 1
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Flexysweet(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
the last ship didn't do it for me ,had to force myself to finish the season 1
Try season 2, and thank me letter, yeah d 1st season Waz kinda boring,buh season2 is interesting
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by parrotibaba(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Flexysweet:
Try season 2, and thank me letter, yeah d 1st season Waz kinda boring,buh season2 is interesting
I won't ,already lost interest in the show just like I did Salem (which I couldn't even finish the season 1)
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by armadeo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
I won't ,already lost interest in the show just like I did Salem (which I couldn't even finish the season 1)

I also abandoned Salem at ep 4. It was crap. Can't take the last ship and tyrant again.

@ Emmyk Harry potter and police academy are movies, though they have multiple parts. I feel you mean tv series though.
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Emmyk(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Flexysweet:
But I found Season 1 more interesting and suspense-filled. Season 2, so boring, my bro was even asking that would there be a season 3. I didn't know what to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Emmyk(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2015
armadeo:

I also abandoned Salem at ep 4. It was crap. Can't take the last ship and tyrant again.

@ Emmyk Harry potter and police academy are movies, though they have multiple parts. I feel you mean tv series though.
Alright. I'll remove them.
You've watched quite a lot of TV series too. Damn! shocked shocked I only got addicted recently... In past years, I might not watch more than 2 TV series in a whole year cheesy cheesy

I'll try and download the ones you recommend too.
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by armadeo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Emmyk:

Alright. I'll remove them.
You've watched quite a lot of TV series too. Damn! shocked shocked I only got addicted recently... In past years, I might not watch more than 2 TV series in a whole year cheesy cheesy

I'll try and download the ones you recommend too.

As you see I tried my post with where do I even begin. I have forgotten a lot of them these are he one I remember. Like fresh Prince I recently watched all 6 seasons from a friend. Not the one they showed back in the days.

Depends on your genre I can advice what to watch if you have spare time. I am currently watching breaking bad and really liking it.
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by lymelyte(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Guy, you try. Just finished watching sons of anarchy ( ss3) . I have lost interest in the TV show. I am about to start the Americans.. Breaking Bad is awesome. It get you hooked like crack cocaine grin. Ensure you finish it. It is worth watching more than once. I think you should also continue " the last ship". It is good. I love " Extant ". Try to watch it too. You would enjoy it.
armadeo:
Where do i begin.

Prison break ...stopped S2
House.. completed
Supernatural.. completed
Boondocks. ..completed
Spartacus. ..completed
GOT... completed
Friends.. completed
Originals ..completed
The flash..completed
Suits.. up to date
Monk ...completed... nice memory
Smallville..stopped S8
The event..completed. ( cancelled )
Flash forward. .completed ( cancelled)
Castle stopped at s5

Abandoned ..

Hannibal
Arrow
The strain
The last ship
Mr robot
Sleepy hollow
Grim
Tyrant
Kyle XY stopped S2.

Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Emmyk(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2015
lymelyte:
Guy, you try. Just finished watching sons of anarchy ( ss3) . I have lost interest in the TV show. I am about to start the Americans.. Breaking Bad is awesome. It get you hooked like crack cocaine grin. Ensure you finish it. It is worth watching more than once. I think you should also continue " the last ship". It is good. I love " Extant ". Try to watch it too. You would enjoy it.
You've lost interest in just season 3 out of 7? And I entered the website this morning to download it. embarassed
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Emmyk(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2015
armadeo:

As you see I tried my post with where do I even begin. I have forgotten a lot of them these are he one I remember. Like fresh Prince I recently watched all 6 seasons from a friend. Not the one they showed back in the days.

Depends on your genre I can advice what to watch if you have spare time. I am currently watching breaking bad and really liking it.
I love Sci-fi , Horror, Epic and Crime/Investigation series.
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by lymelyte(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Emmyk:

You've lost interest in just season 3 out of 7? And I entered the website this morning to download it. embarassed
you may like the TV show. I love movies filled with intelligence, twist and turns,big moves,suspense etc
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by armadeo(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
lymelyte:
you may like the TV show. I love movies filled with intelligence, twist and turns,big moves,suspense etc

Sons is the ultimate. I loved it every minute. It's hard-core. Keep it up u won't regret it.
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Emmyk:

I love Sci-fi , Horror, Epic and Crime/Investigation series.

I only watched one episode of extant and gave up. For horror I suggest penny dreadful. It's horrible and terrifying, to me anyway.

Crime ...

Castle
Monk
Psych
Suits

Sci fi... none on the list for now..

Epic I know you have seen GOT and Spartacus.
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by Emmyk(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2015
armadeo:

I only watched one episode of extant and gave up. For horror I suggest penny dreadful. It's horrible and terrifying, to me anyway.

Crime ...

Castle
Monk
Psych
Suits

Sci fi... none on the list for now..

Epic I know you have seen GOT and Spartacus.
Penny Dreadful....
*cracks teeth together in fear* embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alright bro. By the way, heard of Fear the Walking Dead ? A spinoff of The Walking Dead.... they started it in August.... Just two episodes out already. I have em wink
Re: TV Series That You Have Watched So Far? by armadeo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Emmyk:

Penny Dreadful....
*cracks teeth together in fear* embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alright bro. By the way, heard of Fear the Walking Dead ? A spinoff of The Walking Dead.... they started it in August.... Just two episodes out already. I have em wink

Penny was almost demonic. The shock factor wasn't much but it was weird. You need to follow the story. Jeez.

https://www.nairaland.com/2545291/fear-walking-dead/1

Fear the walkimg dead here..

(1) (Reply)

Download Movie Exit 2019 Korean / Twilight Eclipse / 12 Movie Sequels We Can't Wait To See In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.