Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Letter To My School Mates In Primary And Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter To My School Mates In Primary And Secondary School (958 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools / Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My School Mates In Primary And Secondary School by sigidporte(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
1. To my classmates who refused to tear the middle of their "higher education" notebook for me to write test. I hope you are still using that note?

2. To those who refused to open their notebooks for me to copy, i hope you are all working at chevron or microsoft company now?

3. To class captains/monitors who always write my name as one of the noise makers in class, simply because my name is very easy to spell and the hatred they have for me. I hope you are the chairman of your local government now?

4. To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt, footwears etc and never returned them. Hope you have obtained the highest rank in custom force?

5. To those who always collect the little my parents gave me and made me go hungry without pity, and those who always break into my locker and steal my belongings. Hope you have succeeded in breaking into world bank?

6. To those who maltreated me because i was too tender, and those who refused to fix me in school football matches because you think i cannot do it. I hope chelsea or barcelona has picked and signed you?

7. To those that made a drawing on the school board, specifically a car and asked me to push it, imagine pushing a drawn car? But its Ok! I hope you have a desined aircraft now?

I missed you all sha, wish we could ever re-connect again. You guys taught me so many lessons, the good and the bad. I appreciate you all and may God guide you all in your various careers and occupations, long life and prosperity. Despite the fact that i might not recognise your pretty and handsome faces but i wish you all the best.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi
Re: Letter To My School Mates In Primary And Secondary School by meimoks(f): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
..... Later

(1) (Reply)

UNN Officially Realeasescut Off Mark For Various Departments For 2015/2016 Admis / Project Topics And Materials In Co-operative And Rural Development / 28 University Makes It Into The List Of Best University In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.