Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Know If Someone Is Hacking Yourcomputer/ Trace A Hacker - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Know If Someone Is Hacking Yourcomputer/ Trace A Hacker (822 Views)

I Want To Become A Hacker And I Need A Good Source, Any Help? / Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know If Someone Is Hacking Yourcomputer/ Trace A Hacker by smobnology(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Want to know if someone is hacking your computer? Command Prompt can help you find if someone you don't know is connected to your computer stealing private data. Just type "netstat -a" and the command prompt will return a list of computers that your computer is connected to. In the results returned, Proto column gives the type of data transmission taking place (TCP or UDP) , Local address column gives the port with which your computer is connected to an external computer and the Foreign Address column gives the external computer you are connected to along with the port being used for the connection. State gives the state of the connection (whether a connection is actually established, or waiting for transmission or is “Timed Out”). www.smobnology.com/2015/08/know-if-someone-is-hacking-your.html?m=1 www.smobnology.com/2015/08/know-if-someone-is-hacking-your.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Know If Someone Is Hacking Yourcomputer/ Trace A Hacker by BUSHHUNTER: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Know If Someone Is Hacking Yourcomputer/ Trace A Hacker by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
useful but not necessarily bullet-proof.. some legitimate applications maintain asynchronous live connections using UDP protocols or even SSL.. they may also utilize random ports within or outside normal port ranges traditionally known e.g 80, 25, 43 110 etc in fact BOTs hide their activity in legitimate network traffic since a piece of malware embedded into the system files can manipulate what the operating system is actually telling you and thereby hide its presence.

If you are infected by a ROOTKIT, it may even hide deeper from Anti-virus scans, you need to understand the Operating System to discover illegitimate file streams or rootkit activity, they can change the default behavior of other programs like opening a Folder or launching internet explorer. some are so clever they will initiate a re-infection anytime you try to uninstall a suspicious program

This url is from an experienced Hacker.. trust me when I tell you that I will immediately be banned by Nairaland Robot for looking like a hacker
http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/advice-from-real-hacker-know-if-youve-been-hacked-0157336/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Blog. I Want To Be A Blogger / Paypal And PM For Sale / Web Based School Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.