Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. (1032 Views)

Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent / Why Young Couples Need To Invest In Real Estate / For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
1) To be financially buoyant: The sugar daddies' pockets are usually swollen. They have lesser responsibilities and so could afford to let loose a little change.
2) To get connected with people in town: The Sugar daddies have invested in many sectors of the economy and they seem to have friends almost everywhere. As such, ladies love to hang around people with names and influence.
3) To maintain their social status: The sugar daddies with their connected friends have social life. The ladies get to go with them often and meet other people as well.
4) To satisfy their sexual needs: To avoid being used and dumped by young men, ladies go for sugar daddies who they believe have attained enough emotional stability in their lives to treat them with respect.
5) No jealousy rage: The sugar daddies seem to be born with many traits of maturity and they are busy with numbers of appointments or meetings. And the chance of ladies to be caught cheating with other men is close to zero.
6) To avoid the usual commitment required by younger men.

QUESTION TO ASK YOURSELF IF YOU ARE SUCH TYPE:
Young Lady: What if another lady is acting the way I act, and have my dad as a Sugar Daddy. Then what becomes of our family?
Sugar Daddy: What if my daughter is acting the way I do to other young ladies. Then what becomes of her future and myself?
Advice: To you and to me, we have the Power of Reason, we either choose Right or Wrong. No one is perfect, but we will do our own part and leave the rest for Heaven to do its own part. Thanks!
Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
On point..bt some will never hear .
Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by ukaegbuikedia: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
@op,,,would u rather have a sugar dad/mum nd be financially ok,or flirting with a poor guy/gal nd remain dependant or vunerably
Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
@uk, a Poor Man that does right is better than a Rich Man dead in his sins.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by DuchessLily(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good one OP! Weldone

They won't answer those questions cos their conscience is dead.

But people who do such are very jealous people and would never allow that to be done to them.. That is why most runs girls use juju to hook their husbands so what they did to other women won't be done to them.... But God dey...juju get expiry date

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by felzylix(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tell dem abeq!! When time don go finish they be hovering mountains begging god for hubby
Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by austine4real(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
The truth. But i dey find sugamum
Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Remove number 4, sugar dadies are not good in bed, so I heard. It's all for the benjamins $$$$ and connection.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by SAMBARRY: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Space booked wink
Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by funlord(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
grin

Let us wait and see how our resident oloshos will come and defend their livelihoods with sound arguments!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by lilmax(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Sugar mummies are not good in bed “so i heard“ grincheesy
Re: 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. by IamGabby: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
So sad......no body is perfect,but I see no reason of keeping a sugar daddy.I also want my marriage secured,I would'nt want to share my man and ruin my family cos of any girl.

What am I tryin to say.........it begins with me,I wuld'nt go after a married man so that when am married my man wuld'nt be food for ladies outside.

Cc: Law of Karma
Ccc: God cannot be mocked,whatever a man soweth,that he shall reap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Marries Her Dead Fiancé At His Funeral, See Shocking Photos / Mother Beats Nonsense Out Of Daughter For Uploadin Sex Video On Facebook / Festus Keyamo's Response To Apostle Suleiman's Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.