Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. (1242 Views)

4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Is It Wrong To Stay In Your Own Lane When Newly Married? / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by baggy4luv(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
This has been a source of concern to me,since I would be settling down soon.I want God's blessings fast so I don't stay long and continue to enrich one retired landlord's pocket.I feel 5 years is okay for a family that can hustle hard with God's blessings.
Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by trapQ: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
set a time frame for yourself and be determined to reach that goal. 5 years is too long if you play your cards well

1 Like

Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by Chidoks(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
There is no stipulated period of time.it depends on your goal, choice investment, kind of house and income.you may be living in a rented house for 10 yrs but earn huge income and attractive ROI.you may even build block of flats, rent them out and continue living in a comfortable rented house pending when you build a more spacious and more comfortable house...
right work, good plan and diligence plus the grace of God will see you through.i wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by baggy4luv(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chidoks:
There is no stipulated period of time.it depends on your goal, choice investment, kind of house and income.you may be living in a rented house for 10 yrs but earn huge income.you may even build block of flats, rent them out and continue living in a comfortable rented house pending when you build a more spacious and more comfortable house...
not a wise decision but I have seen people do this.their reason was traffic hurdles.
Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by eljp(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
At most 5yrs after marriage.......

1 Like

Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by Chidoks(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
baggy4luv:
not a wise decision but I have seen people do this.their reason was traffic hurdles.
my dear it's possible to live in a rented appartment and have flats elsewhere.location matters but not just that.it depends on what you really want.most houses these days are tight.if you appriciate space, you may build one of them tight houses for business purposes and enjoy space pending when you can build a comfortable appartment

1 Like

Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why stay in a rented house in the first place. Think big! grin
Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by baggy4luv(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
vfactor:
Why stay in a rented house in the first place. Think big! grin
face reality.its possible though.its planing
Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by RobinHez(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2015
For as long as they can't afford to buy a land! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
baggy4luv:
face reality.its possible though.its planing

Did I say it wasn't? I have seen people do it before I said it. You ve not gotten the point!
Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by nnamdibig(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
OP, this is one of the reasons modern marriages fail. There is no formula in marriage, you can wait & build the house before getting married. You may be planning 5yrs & and all of a sudden things changed for good or bad. Just have a determined mind to always make your family comfortable. You are talking of 5 yrs without knowing the extent your wife will change after wedding(certainly she will change). Staying in a rented house depends on your location. Pray that God gives you a supportive wife and trust me you can even archive that in less than 5yrs. But if she is not supportive, my brother there will always be a problem to solve.

1 Like

Re: How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. by zainabicy: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
As long as they are 'happy'

Whatever works for You ni o

There is no formula- be comfortable- financially and situationally.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Delta Man Married Two Brides In One Day / Are Men Slave To Women? / I Can't Wait To Get Married And Have S3x 11 Times A Day - A Lady Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.