Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Postgraduate Screening Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Postgraduate Screening Test (2070 Views)

UNN Postgraduate Screening 2016/17 / Score room / RSUST Announces They Will Be Screening Test Instead Of Post Utme Screening / Delta State University (screening Test). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postgraduate Screening Test by Greatken007(m): 5:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Unizik
Re: Postgraduate Screening Test by eeny2007: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
yes the fee is true. I paid mine on 3rd of September. Please have you gotten your own letter of invitation for the Unizik PG's Screening Test.
Re: Postgraduate Screening Test by emmyluvly(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
As for nature and pattern of questions, unizik sent a mail telling prospective students that the exam will comprise of three (3) sections language aptitude test (verbal reasoning), analytical reasoning and the 3rd aspect will be a test in your area of study(first degree) section 1 and 2 is for Postgraduate diploma and section sections 1 2 and 3 applies for masters and Phd. Sections 1 and 2 will have 100questions in 90mins and the 3rd section will have 50questions for 60minutes. As for the final invitation it will roll in any time beginning from tomorrow. Get to the venue by 9am to be on the safe side. Come alnog with printout of application, your final invitation and the voucher u used for payment either 5k or 7k. All the best of luck.
Re: Postgraduate Screening Test by fergie001: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Some of us did not get the mail for payment,but got the final invitation.How do we go about paying the money.I did not even get the nature/pattern of the test if not getting it thru here.Pls educate me,as regards Bank details and amt for Payment,Prospectv MSc Stud.
Re: Postgraduate Screening Test by emmyluvly(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
How was your exams guys?

(1) (Reply)

Public Relations Project Topics And Tips For Topic Selection In Nigeria / Teacher, Don't Teach Me Nonsense - Confession Of A Rape Victim / I Scored 198 Can I Get Admission In UNN For Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.