Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. (3413 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe / You Won't Believe What Guy Did To His Babe For Farting During Anal Sex [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Palmwinetapper: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Her face speaks it all. BEAUTY

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by nusta(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2015
She is beautiful but not the most beautiful because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Beautiful? Yes. Most Beautiful? Not really.... Palmwinetapper, is she related to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by tinybodyMary: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2015
Mr palmwine abu nah miss palmwine cnt evn sleep well again bcus of dis ur job. Hpe d pay is worth it shaa
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Airforce1(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2015
OP

Is munachi abii your sister?

She's so beautiful
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Yustash001(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2015
She's beautiful..no doubt but I'll like to see her without make-up..

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by KOOLGIANT: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Yustash001:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Palmwinetapper: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Yustash001:
b I t c h Google it
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by cupidhero(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Na wa o! You are realy obsessed with this lady o..this is the 7th post i have seen you create about her. Whats ur challenge?
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Lovely.
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

This cant be the most beautiful Igbo girl haba
This one when don use makeup finish
Ive seen finer Igbo girls abeg

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

But she fine. smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by 400billionman: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Joblessness

ففكر ظممكرلفجججات.

ጠደቸጸጀቨፈገ ጀገቨደኸተ..

I see.. .
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Palmwinetapper: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Mention them den..?
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
andromida:

But she fine. smiley
Im not saying she ain't
but calling her the finest is a great injustice 2 my Igbo sistuhs

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by juddexy2(m): 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Let's see her early morning photos...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
The most beautiful girl in South West is the most Ugliest girl in the South East...

Example Miss OAU and UNILAG! Dem worworrrr!

Anyway, @Op, she's not the most beautiful Igbo girl... But she's really beautiful.

Come down to UNN and Unizik, you'll send them plenty!
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Palmwinetapper: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
juddexy2:
Let's see her early morning photos...
just Google her without make ups
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Palmwinetapper: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im not saying she ain't
na lie. Show me a finer Igbo girl den
alfred5:
The most beautiful girl in South West is the most Ugliest girl in the South East...

Example Miss OAU and UNILAG! Dem worworrrr!

Anyway, @Op, she's not the most beautiful Igbo girl... But she's really beautiful.

Come down to UNN and Unizik, you'll send them plenty!
show dem den
Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im not saying she ain't

You right she is not the finest.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Beautiful Babe For Igbo Land. by Palmwinetapper: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
andromida:

You right she is not the finest.
stop

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Efe Gives Out 100k To Loyal Fan / What Is This Lady Wearing? (SEE FULL PHOTO) / "Simi Lacks Versatility, Most Of Her Songs Sound Alike" – Man Berates Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.