Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson (40489 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2006
in the beauty part, i really cannot tell but guess what, patient can act any part in a movie, she is one of my favourite actress. and has any one seen the movie that patience, rmd, desmond and stella damascus acted oh my god, dat movie was the bomb g, patience was speaking in tongues
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by ladykool(f): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2006
liz benson is good and prettier than patience and she act any part u give to her

but patience is funny,good and can also act any part like mama g so dont compare does two together cause thay two

are hot in their own ways
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2006
@ lady kool
i see you know what time it is baby, only that other niger people don't appreciate what they have. and how is london
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by ladykool(f): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2006
thanx mubowa at least some one is in my side anyway london is kool
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by gem87(f): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2006
can we please bury dis issue?
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by edygirl(f): 2:13am On Aug 25, 2006
Ok, start digging a grave.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by gem87(f): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2006
lol, doin dat now
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by queen2(f): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2006
gem87:

can we please bury this issue?

u mean this thread, nuttin to bury about afterall its a thread created by someone for pple to give their opinion.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by gem87(f): 3:16am On Aug 26, 2006
its so obvious i mean cum on
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by hotangel2(f): 4:47am On Aug 26, 2006
U guys are just mean. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by gem87(f): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2006
how?
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by hotangel2(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2006
gem87:

how?

Good question. Why would u compare Patience and Liz? U already know who will win. No?
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by gem87(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2006
lol, just wnted 2 mk sure we were on d same wavelength
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by cutey01(f): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2006
Honestly,I see NO ground for comparison here.In terms of beauty,Liz wins hands down and I'm happy we all practically agree on that (majority holds the vote). However,in terms of acting,Liz is no longer in the Movie Industry as she is now an Evangelist.But when Liz was still there,she interpreted her roles perfectly well,from old witch to a kind woman,wicked mother-in-law,young lady, name it! I give Patience credit too but sometimes,she does things in the extereme especially her wicked mother-in-law roles.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by afriqueen: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2007
well personally i think liz is pretty in her on way and it goes along with the way she acts,same as patience but i think patience acts way better than liz.liz can only act as a good and poor person but patience acts everything you name it she can do it from being a witch,peasant,rich,teenager,mother,grandmother even a pastor. the truth is she's gud.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by 9ja4eva: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2007
Liz is prettier but i dnt tink she still acts.Mama G is good too.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by SpiderLegz: 11:04pm On May 25, 2007
I've never heard of Liz Benson but I like Patience.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by 9ja4eva: 3:21am On May 27, 2007
Oh really?She was da bomb n is still da bomb
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by Dekie(f): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2007
Liz is my Idol anyday, Patience is good but recently she played one song that made me become disappointed in her. Her dressing in the video of that song was awful, she was looking so disgusting, I want to make it clear that someone like her should not be seen in that kind of act. The song may be OK but her dressing in that video is really bad for a mother and model like her.

As a mother and an old woman she should try and be modest in her dressing please because people like us are looking up to her.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by angel101(f): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2007
I like Liz Benson's person but i think patience might just be a better actor.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by 9ja4eva: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2007
liz
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by kendokorea: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2008
Difference is clear Ozokwor is an old woman and Liz Benson is a young woman. Forget about beauty when Ozokwor was young she is beauttiful too.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by 9ja4eva: 5:42am On Jan 18, 2008
Liz
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by TOYOSI20(f): 4:37am On Mar 13, 2008
Patience cracks me up, . , . . . . ,

Love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by trueluva(f): 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
I think that Liz benson is more prettier. But, Patience knows how to act. She is more better than Liz. When Patience does a comedy you know she is very funny. When she does drama she does it good. especially when she acts like a wicked woman and she does it so good. I think that they should give her a reward.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by Gamine(f): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2008
More prettier

hahahahahahah
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by icezik1(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2008
THis is another one of those female threads were you must compare someones beauty with someone else. Can't you people go do something more productive like figure out a way to cure AIDS or Cancer. Sheesh!
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by icezik1(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2008
I'm ashamed of all the males that posted on this thread (including myself)
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by Gamine(f): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2008
ice,

you see ursef tongue
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by chizybaby: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2008
Both of them are good but Lizy is prettier and Patience acts better.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by chizybaby: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2008
u have time to even go to check the girls that have no job by comparing beauty u do u think about u'rself.
Re: Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2008
When it comes to acting, Patience is my woman, she is so entertaining! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together / Simi: I Haven't Gotten Decent Sleep In One Week / Akon Visits Tony Elumelu in Marina, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.