Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) (66179 Views)

ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by money121(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2015
One Timilehin Bello has joined the list of men proposing marriage to sensational artiste, Chidinma. Timilehin who is fondly known as BigTimi during the pre-concert radio tour ahead of the Star Music Trek #IbadanRocks concert, got down on one knee, looked into Chidima’s eyes her in the eye and asked for her hand in marriage.

Chidinma and Timilehin
Among the list of men who had tendered marriage ‘proposals’ to Chidinma are Vector Tha Viper, Flavour and a fan at Star Music Trek#CalabarRocks.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/see-man-who-proposed-to-chidinma_27.html

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by money121(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Garbage angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by legendboy(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
the girl is very beautiple

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Behira(f): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Looool
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
when time don reach to marry; tell me which one she go carry!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Winners72(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
This is not chidinma joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by DROGON: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Some people go just dey mumu themselves to impress celebrities.. Smh

I never impress God finish and one celeb I go come impress.?? undecided undecided undecided

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by hazyfm: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
IF SHE WASN'T A STAR, I WONDER HOW MANY MARRIAGE PROPOSALS WOULD HAVE COME HER WAY

#REALITYTV PROPOSAL

cool stuff though

4 Likes

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Na so una go de joke with proposal even when serious men propose she go turn am down think say na joke until she reach 35 years na that time she go begin de serious

27 Likes

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by gokay11(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Ma brother u are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by fajesito(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Small children of nowadays don't know the meaning of proposal let alone marriage angry

5 Likes

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
ok
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by tonimenia: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
This is so funny!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Godnifemi(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Did she say yes abi wetn b her ansa

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by chubaba1(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
d guy dey find fame, by doin wot flavor n vector did
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by hijacke(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Aint no way Chidimma is marrying dis small boy, you can see that from her body language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Ray360: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Chidinma is an epitome of beauty, one that rivals the moon's elegance, with snow-white eyes that sparkle Like the eagle's. no wonder men flood her like bees to a nectar. #I wish you the best girl!

5 Likes

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by peterovanski(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Why chidinma con dress like person wey just come from otueke... Just saying

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by kenny091(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Waist of kneeling. Chidinma pls tho, don't join flavour's illustrious list of babvmamas cos it seems na 2face path he wan follow.

2 Likes

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Yinkahlite(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Is this for real?

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Mega005(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Gold digger
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by spiro4real(f): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
:POh ok oh!
If I hear say Chidimma agree to this nigga...
Probably, Chidimma is stylishly turning to a comedian

Anyways, both are on a long thing
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe I will try mine when ever I see her.
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
To what end pls?

The look on the lady's face says it all.
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by ELBAND: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
They don't look serious
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by canalily(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
I de see road when am busyundecided

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by DROGON: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Winners72:
This is not chidinma joor
that is not chidinma..it is Zahra Dullard'...mumu
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by nattty(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Blaze25(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
The guy too small for chidinma Jere,go nd look for ur level.

1 Like

Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by gog4life(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Which Chidimma??
Re: Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Everybody wants to associate with success. ..

All them guys proposing to her have gfs but here are they grin embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.