Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee (2411 Views)

7 Emerging Tech Jobs That Are Going To Pay Well In 2019 / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Please Help Me,i Really Need A Job To Pay My School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Good morning sir/ma, my name is Adewale,a student of Olabisi onabanjo University. I am a Law student in my final year. I am seeking for financial assistance,I am a self sponsored student and right now I am going through a lot of financial challenges. I even had to take leave of absence from school so that I hustle to make some money and be able to pay up but I did not get a job. Please in Gods name,help me with whatever u can. God will bless and reward you. If u would need to confirm the authenticity of my studentship to be sure that I am not trying to use a fake story to beg for money please ask for it. I can't afford to drop out now. You can contact me via whatsapp 08058327068 Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by tgmservice: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2015
So this is d new method in nairaland people resulting to cheap lies just to beg for money
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
tgmservice:
So this is d new method in nairaland people resulting to cheap lies just to beg for money
sir u should have just asked for a proof to be sure that I am saying the truth or lying. Don't be so quick to judge me sir. I have begged for people to help me with a job many times her so that I can work and get paid for my sweat but I did not get any,that's why I am begging now. If u need a proof ask,that is if u can help o!
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by tgmservice: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
walelaw1952:
sir u should have just asked for a proof to be sure that I am saying the truth or lying. Don't be so quick to judge me sir. I have begged for people to help me with a job many times her so that I can work and get paid for my sweat but I did not get any,that's why I am begging now. If u need a proof ask,that is if u can help o!
ok am the owner of a top web advertising company I can help you if you are serious send a copy of scanned copy of your school ID, a link to ur facebook page, copies of previous receipt of sch fees payment, voters card or driving license to info@tgmwebservices.com and I will do my best to help u once I verify you are telling the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by unofficial(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
tgmservice:
ok am the owner of a top web advertising company I can help you if you are serious send a copy of scanned copy of your school ID, a link to ur facebook page, copies of previous receipt of sch fees payment, voters card or driving license to info@tgmwebservices.com and I will do my best to help u once I verify you are telling the truth

Waiting for the OP to respond to this.

Please let's know when you've confirmed the authenticity of his story.
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
tgmservice:
I tried several time to send it via e-mail through my phone but it failed to deliver. I can snap and send my school Id,national Id,previous school fees receipts,facebook user name and any other info u want here if its ok by u. Or I can even bring it to u in person if u want me to.
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
tgmservice:
my name is Adeseye Adewale my e-mail address is tp_22003@yahoo.co.uk. Just use the e-mail to search for me on facebook to make it easier. Thank you
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by tgmservice: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2015
walelaw1952:
my name is Adeseye Adewale my e-mail address is tp_22003@yahoo.co.uk. Just use the e-mail to search for me on facebook to make it easier. Thank you
ok send it to goldentegah@yahoo.com it must deliver
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by scarplanet(m): 1:49am On Aug 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2437634/check-out-pits...would-puppies-combo

Walelaw do you remember this thread you opened not so long ago? Where u tried to scam people using a missing dog's picture over the Internet!
You haven't stopped your lies and cheap scamming tricks....

Everyone BEWARE!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by flowfury(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2015
This one na corperate beggar
ogbeni go and get a job
i'm nt surprised dat you are yellowbar
yellowbars are too lazy
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
scarplanet:
https://www.nairaland.com/2437634/check-out-pits...would-puppies-combo

Walelaw do you remember this thread you opened not so long ago? Where u tried to scam people using a missing dog's picture over the Internet!
You haven't stopped your lies and cheap scamming tricks....

Everyone BEWARE!
I stopped talking there cos u all just wanna bite me for a careless mistake. I would not view pix before I post them. The male is for real I choose a wrong pix while trying to post the female. And when I saw that u people don't even need explanation,I abandoned the thread. The mistake I made was trying to defend my mistake @ first. But thanks bro,I am not selling puppies now cos my dog does not have litters yet,I am looking for my school fees and I need help.
Re: Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee by walelaw1952(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
flowfury:
This one na corperate beggar
ogbeni go and get a job
i'm nt surprised dat you are yellowbar
yellowbars are too lazy
mr redbar,I would have said some terrible words to u if not that I don't want any of ur wahala. U don't even know me. But thanks anyway. Find mew job if I no go do am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FHI360 Massive Recruitment: Any Update / How To Apply For MTN Nigeria Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 – Apply Now / Exxon Mobil Corporation Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.