Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead (1120 Views)

Davido Agrees That His Girlfriend Chioma And Cee-C Look Alike / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" / Toby Grey Reacts To The Comparison Of Her With Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead by ebony2012: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2015
So sad. Justin Bieber look-alike Toby Sheldon, 35, was found dead in a Motel 6 on Aug. 21 after he had been reported missing for three days, according to a new report.
Toby Sheldon, also known as the man who spent $100,000 to look like Justin Bieber, has reportedly been found dead. The Botched star’s body was found in a Motel 6 in the San Fernando Valley on Aug. 21, after he had been missing since Aug. 18. Find out all the chilling details.

Law enforcement told TMZ, who reported the news, that the police found drugs in his motel room but it is not known if that was the cause of his death. The outlet reports that his disappearance could be in connection to a recent breakup with his boyfriend. Since the sad news broke, fans have mourned his death on Twitter.

Toby, whose legal name is Tobias Strebel, was last seen in West Hollywood on Aug. 18, and was speculated to be driving a grey 2009 Toyota Camry. “This is very unusual for him to be missing. He hasn’t done any, not shown up for no reason, no note or anything,” Toby’s friend Mel Espinoza told ABC7 after he was reported missing.

Toby, 35, is best known for appearing on E!’s Botched and TLC’s My Strange Addiction. He made his obsession with Justin known, revealing he spent $100,000 to look like the “What Do You Mean?” singer. During an episode of My Strange Addiction, Toby said, “Some people buy fancy cars or fancy mansions. What I do with my money is I get surgery to look more like Justin Bieber.”

Toby revealed to Maria Menounos on Untold that he wasn’t yet satisfied with his appearance. “What brought me to Bieber was the whole package: the full cheeks, the full temples, the bright open eyes, the full luscious lips, and spatial framing…[he’s] just extraordinarily beautiful.”
Our thoughts go out to Toby’s loved ones during this difficult time.

SOURCE - http://mylovelab..com/2015/08/toby-sheldon-justin-bieber-look-alike.html

Re: Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead by yatch360: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Ooo I recall when Dr Nassif and his partner turned down operating him on botched. . o how sad.
Re: Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead by Behira(f): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Eya
Re: Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
He could not face the reality of not finding happiness in neither his life or that of another so he took it.

One less idiot to compete over oxygen with.
Re: Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead by tpiander: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber Look-alike & ‘botched’ Star Found Dead by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs / Timaya Had An Accident Yesterday?? See What He Posted / Actress Kate Henshaw At Lagos Intl Trade Fair ( Lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.