Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Suggest Cheap Webhosts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggest Cheap Webhosts (571 Views)

Suggest Cheap And Reliable Hosting Companies / Site Owners And Webhosts, How Do You Backup? / Webhosts:why You Need Your Own Low Cost Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Cheap Webhosts by clevadani: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, please suggest cheap and reliable webhosting companies you have used in your projects. They may be either local or foreign as long as they are reputable.
Re: Suggest Cheap Webhosts by Astutechris(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2015
You can get $1 per month hosting for the first year on GoDaddy plus free domain if you pay for one year. That is $12 for one year for domain and hosting.

I believe that's cheap enough.

Note: it is only for the first year and for first time customers.

1and1.com also offers similar plan but I haven't used 1and1 hosting so I don't know how reliable they are.
Re: Suggest Cheap Webhosts by clevadani: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Astutechris:
You can get $1 per month hosting for the first year on GoDaddy plus free domain if you pay for one year. That is $12 for one year for domain and hosting.

I believe that's cheap enough.

Note: it is only for the first year and for first time customers.

1and1.com also offers similar plan but I haven't used 1and1 hosting so I don't know how reliable they are.
Thanks bro
Re: Suggest Cheap Webhosts by Astutechris(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2015
clevadani:

Thanks bro

My pleasure.
Re: Suggest Cheap Webhosts by Chinenye123: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
clevadani:
Hey guys, please suggest cheap and reliable webhosting companies you have used in your projects. They may be either local or foreign as long as they are reputable.

If you really need a cheap web hosting for your website with premium features like unlimited bandwidth, unlimited webspace, unlimited mysql, unlimited addons and you get free cloudflare for advanced security for your websites... https://webhostilla.com

You can host with as low as 200 naira per month...no hidden fees
Re: Suggest Cheap Webhosts by Ben1975(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hi

SmartWeb dot com dot ng

N2,500 first year, then N4,500 every year after that
Over 100,000 clients
10+ years in the biz
Re: Suggest Cheap Webhosts by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
clevadani:

Hello sir,

Kindly check my signature below for website.

We look forward to serving you!

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Safe On The Internet / Checklist: 11 Things To Do Before Launching A Wordpress Site / How To Pick A Digital Camera For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.