Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed (1187 Views)

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
OK this is it, anytime my MOG give me cash as transport (usually outrageous more than the transport fee in the ratio of 10:100)to do one or two things in the church or just as a kind gesture, immediately after 24hours am often thrown into a state of financial calamity or loss of some viables that would leave me devastated, this is the third time it will happen and that's what brought the curiosity out of me maybe am being jazzed or is it just coincidental. Although I can't really trace any form of cultism or diabolic nature in him since he is a deliverance minister. I remember we once had a big issue and since we settled it he had become quite humble and caring, but this recent development is baffling to me. What do you guys think.
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by delishpot: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tosinex:
OK this is it, anytime my MOG give me cash as transport (usually outrageous more than the transport fee in the ratio of 10:100)to do one or two things in the church or just as a kind gesture, immediately after 24hours am often thrown into a state of financial calamity or loss of some viables that would leave me devastated, this is the third time it will happen and that's what brought the curiosity out of me maybe am being jazzed or is it just coincidental. Although I can't really trace any form of cultism or diabolic nature in him since he is a deliverance minister. I remember we once had a big issue and since we settled it he had become quite humble and caring, but this recent development is baffling to me. What do you guys think.

Jaz in action. If you stop believing in it sha you will be set free. Plus stop taking cash from him too if you two dont have positive vibes
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Abduljohn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Try to reject the donation once and see what happen after or you collect the gesture and be extra careful not to misplace things. As for your MOG you are close to his doings for you to judge him.
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by psucc(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
As an MOG, it is you place to give him. Be curious. Reject his offerings, keep doing what he sends you to do but watch his reactions, both buhari (body language) and otherwise.
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by delishpot: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
psucc:
As an MOG, it is you place to give him. Be curious. Reject his offerings, keep doing what he sends you to do but watch his reactions, both buhari (body language) and otherwise.

So MOGs cant give ba? They can only recive.......Nigerians sha cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by psucc(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Before you get it wrong, it is most likely the other way.
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks all.. But he do travels within the month and whenever he comes back he give money out here and there, gives money out for the purchase of one thing or the other. Is it that am just going to bluntly reject his offer or just refuse to go on errands for church purchases.. It's really baffling.
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Are you his errand boy or has he employed you to carryout such duties?

Anyways you may decide to go on leave - take a break, travel if possible.
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
belabela:
Are you his errand boy or has he employed you to carryout such duties?

Anyways you may decide to go on leave - take a break, travel if possible.
Am not his errand boy, the purchases are what we need in our department which seems to be the major Dept in the church after the pastorate
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Kirinwa: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmm na me wan judge between you and pastor when I no be God?
abi you wan make God treat my own fukup?
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Tosinex:
Am not his errand boy, the purchases are what we need in our department which seems to be the major Dept in the church after the pastorate

In that case return every change to him. Even if he says you shouldnt bother, tell him you do not want it. Be content with what you have. Besides it is wrong for a pastor to also be in charge of church finances and be giving it away as he pleases ( your case as an example). You and your pastor should be accountable to the church. If you spend N2,000 you should produce the receipt - or how would you account for this "change" he tells you to pocket?
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Tosinex:
if he gives you as a kind gesture, make sure you enjoy the money. but if he gives you to do an assignment/make purchases, return the change to him. if he accepts it no problem, if he tells you to keep it then enjoy the money.
p.s don't forget to tithe out of the said money.
#shikena
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
belabela:

In that case return every change to him. Even if he says you shouldnt bother, tell him you do not want it. Be content with what you have. Besides it is wrong for a pastor to also be in charge of church finances and be giving it away as he pleases ( your case as an example). You and your pastor should be accountable to the church. If you spend N2,000 you should produce the receipt - or how would you account for this "change" he tells you to pocket?
he doesnt spend church finances, he spend from what other people gave him, he is the G.O of his church..the last time i returned change to him he ask me to spend it.
Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Guy... I have seen this in action before so let me tell you how to make it a WIN-WIN situation, and this also goes out to broke niggas always hanging on a bruva to buy drinks at the club or joint. Most yahoo boyz you see are into one particularly wicked Jazz which is the one you have just described.. what they have given to you they will receive from you 7-fold. you are simply enriching your pastor with your future money and blessings. Let me ask you one thing you did not tell us on nairaland and have you confirm it.. After you have received this money gift grin grin.. and the calamity has occurred, do you feel thirsty for a few days afterwards.. a very strong urge to drink water even after you have had enough?

This is how to WIN-WIN, never spend that money alone, call like 4-5 guys (christians preferably cos dem get plenty blessings wela) take them out for drinks and snacks. . you will still be under the jazz only that this time as your own blessing is going out to your pastor, your friends blessings are coming to you .. DATSall

Re: Judge Me And My Pastor : Is This Coincidental Or Am I Being Jazzed by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tosinex:
he doesnt spend church finances, he spend from what other people gave him, he is the G.O of his church..the last time i returned change to him he ask me to spend it.

I understand your point.

However just becuase he is the G.O does not say that the church belongs to him. It cannot belong to Him. The church belongs to Christ and every member of the church. The GO is accountable to the church - without the people there is no church.

It looks to me like there isn't proper accountability here. You and G.O cannot run God's church like a personal business. If money is given to him by people fine let him spend his money however if money is given to the church - then let him and you be accountable how you spend church money.

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Mystery Of The Man From Taured- Proof Of Another Dimension? / ...is It Xmas Or Christmas; Read Patiently To Find Out / Are There Any Female Pastors In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.