Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How To Bet - Merrybet.ng.net - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Bet - Merrybet.ng.net (677 Views)

Love To Bet? Join Us Now.(closed) / How To Bet - Merrybet.org / Register On Wasere.com And Get #100 Free To Bet Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bet - Merrybet.ng.net by scurentverd: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
How to bet - Merrybet.net
To create an account, simply visit http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate161678 and click on open account, fill in the required information (make sure you provide correct ...

Re: How To Bet - Merrybet.ng.net by victory24: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op, I would not advise any serious Bettor to have anything to do with Merrybet .Apart from being fraudulent their customer service is very very poor. I agree they have the fastest payout but are you aware that they are sometimes dishonest when it comes to settling of bets?They are in the habit of reversing winning bets with FA discissions(walk over results) days after the match has ended.I do not know if this has happened to you.I and my friends who bet online have had this experience a number of times with Merrybet that we have decided to abandon them.Bets on football unless otherwise stated are settled with what happened within 90mins of play and injury time and not FA discission that is taken days after the event has ended.If you go through the terms and condition of most online bookmaker you will find this stated.Most persons who bet online do not bother to check terms and conditions.After receiving several threats of legal action from its customers,Merrybet deleted this clause from its site thinking they have solved the problem but they have only succeeded in eroding the goodwill which an online bookmaker is supposed to have with its customers.If there is anyone reading this and has had the same problem of winning bets reversed unjustly using results based on Fa discission by merrybet or any other bookmaker in nigeria--no oversea bookmaker would do this---please be informed that you were scammed. This is wrong.You should demand for you money.Op if you need further proof on this issue i will gladly furnish you with them.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Full List As Real Madrid Top Most Expensive Squad In The World / Wow! Chelsea Just Signed These New Players... / NFF Reverts Oliseh’s Decision, Insists Enyeama Must Stay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.