Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

NEW Mathematics Formulars Derived By Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEW Mathematics Formulars Derived By Me (649 Views)

25 Interesting Words Derived From The Names Of People Throughout History / 25 Interesting Words Derived From The Names Of People Throughout History / See The Pictures Of The Anambra Guy Who Derived Almight Formula Differently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW Mathematics Formulars Derived By Me by mwhiz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Recently, I ve been so busy with mathematics,getting new,easy and most accurates formulars most esp in indices,geometry,trigonometry and surd.
These formulars are reliable and trusted.TRUST ME
I don't know how to get this formulars accepted by WAEC and other Examination organisation.
Please I need your help if you know how.

Read this if you want to learn this methods.

I remember back then i school days,when i derived a joke from SURD,a mathematics topic.
But,now I derived a method/principle for Rationalization in surd.
This method is faster than the old method we all know,it is accurate,you can never make mistake if you use this method.
This method was accepted by a group of Mathematicians #MAA
I named the method Zino's method (lol).
If you want to learn this method.
Add me on facebook via Tijani M Wiz Mustapha,and I will send it in your inbox within 15 minutes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

UI To Award Scholarship To Top 5 Students In The Postume / Ahmadu Bello University (abu) Zaria, Diploma Form 2015/2016 Is Still Online. / Mathematician In The House What Is Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.