Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant (462 Views)

Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant by gistyinka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Blogger Linda Ikeji, has launched an initiative called ‘I’d Rather be Self Made” to empower aspiring female entrepreneurs.

In nutshell Linda Ikeji , will be assisting selected aspiring female entrepreneurs with N10 million to help them start their respective businesses. She has already selected 15 beneficiaries across the country.

Here is what Ikeji says about the program, as reported on her blog:

I am so excited and I can’t wait to help more young ladies start their own businesses. So earlier this year, I announced that I was going to set aside a N10million grant to help young ladies with dreams, ambition and great business ideas to start their own small scale businesses. And finally, I’ve done it. I’ve spent over N5million on 15 girls…and I have another N5million to give away before the end of the year. You have a great business idea and need start up capital? I’m here to help! .:-)

So here’s how it happened. I met with over 800 ladies in January this year, I got a panel to look at their proposals, we asked about 50 of them to present their ideas to us and then we shortlisted to 15 girls who are the first beneficiaries of the ‘Linda Ikeji I’d Rather Be Selfmade’ project. Here are 11 out of the 15 beneficiaries. Four girls who live outside Lagos (Jos, Umuahia, Ibadan and Warri) couldn’t make it to our meeting this past Sunday August 23rd.

Photos: Popular Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs with N10 Million Grant Through Her ‘I’d Rather be Self Made’ Project

Re: Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant by ladyF(f): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good one
Re: Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Never knew she was into such charitable deeds...
Re: Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant by gistyinka(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
More pictures from the event for the beneficiaries..

Re: Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant by gistyinka(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
More pictures..

Re: Linda Ikeji Empowers Aspiring Female Entrepreneurs With N10 Million Grant by olaric(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Now this worth emulating. Other bloggers, politicians please take a cue from her.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Baby Girl With Singer Flavour / Linda Ikeji Fashion Crazy! / Tonto Dikeh Pens Heart-wrenching Tribute To Her Late Mum On Ig..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.