Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ (4227 Views)

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Pregnant Lady Dance Seductively To Kiss Daniel New Hit.... #yeba / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by phummiesylvia: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PIusZuAT_0

Kylie Jenner who is the last of the Kardashians clan was seen dancing seductively to Ojuelegba by Wizkid. The song by the Nigerian young star is really sweeping ladies off their feet.

Kylie who could not control her emotions was rolling her waist in a seductive manner and laughing uncontrollably. I guess she was just so attracted to the melodious rhythm of the song

So in Wizkid’s voice, ‘Not only in Ojuelegba but also Ni America nko, Kylie sef know my story’

http://www.thefinix.com/2015/08/kylie-jenner-dance/

Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by 48noble(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
These Kardashians must ve been created on a public holidays.

4 Likes

Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cool

I swear to God, I never got tired of wizkid's songs

Everyday I play his songs..
It makes me feel so good
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Ajoboss(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Na wa o op,u said someone was dancing bt i didnt see anybody ni
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Realtol(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Whatever rocks her boat...

She can dance to Pasuma if she so wishes, all I want is #1 to $1

1 Like

Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Airforce1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ajoboss:
Na wa o op,u said someone was dancing bt i didnt see anybody ni

ive seen the video bro

That vid is real

Lalasticlala
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Khd95(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
I hear say she get two mothers undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by SUGARBEE(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
WizKID. . Really hitting it abroad
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by donholy28(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
but dat ojuelegba song is not danceable
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by iheanyi40(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
wizzy cool

1 Like

Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by flowfury(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hw she wan take dance to dat slow beat
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool

I swear to God, I never got tired of wizkid's songs

Everyday I play his songs..
It makes me feel so good
Bros no be only you. For me that's the best song since 2yrs now
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Khd95:
I hear say she get two mothers undecided
. Hahahahahaha hahahhahahahhahaha I dey tell you
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by Esdb3: 2:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Airforce1:

ive seen the video bro

That vid is real

Lalasticlala

Poo. Y'all need to know how this celeb life works. So ya think kylie looked for a yoruba song, danced to it and recorded a video?! She was paid ma nigga!
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by emaxadey(m): 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Okay
Re: See Kim Kardarshian’s Sister Dancing Seductively To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ by XingXhang(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
That could be her dancing to another song...
Why was the recording so short?

I knew it was fake!

(1) (Reply)

August Alsina Claps Back At Fans Who Slammed Him For Groping A Lady’s Breasts / Linda Ikeji Wore A Ripped Jeans And Torn Shirt From Her Sister's Clothing Line / Fans Mock Nollywood Actress Who Claimed She Is 16 Years Old On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.